Test Match Special

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"should be off by 16:00"

I don't know EVERYTHING but........................

30842[/snapback]

..........you like to remind us on a regular basis that you do smug very well? :lol:

30843[/snapback]

I suffer from Lack of Worship Deficit..........

The way the aussies have started this innings and with Warne bowling at us second innings on a surface that will take more spin i think we could do with losing some time today and tomorrow!!!

30860[/snapback]

Because you're all scared that maybe Australia will play to their peak and absolutely destroy you. :lol:

The way the aussies have started this innings and with Warne bowling at us second innings on a surface that will take more spin i think we could do with losing some time today and tomorrow!!!

30860[/snapback]

Because you're all scared that maybe Australia will play to their peak and absolutely destroy you. :lol:

30865[/snapback]

Being serious, you're talking about the two top teams in the world so both are capable of winning any given test match and with Warne on fire and such a good start to their second innings and with England losing Jones i am concerned!

But with a good forecast sunday and monday, and beng able to make up 30 mins a day i don't see that much time being lost overall in this test. We'd have to lose alot tomorrow for that to have any bearing on the result especially as these teams only take 4 days to get a result usually.

Weather forecaster Gemmill reports as follows:

10AM Saturday:

uk_rain_05091009.jpg

1PM Saturday:

uk_rain_05091012.jpg

4PM Saturday:

uk_rain_05091015.jpg

So there's a canny bit of rain all day tomorrow in London. Just depends if it falls on the Oval I suppose.

And the Met Office are even saying there's a chance of showers on Sunday at the Oval.

I'd say over the whole series, umpiring decisions slightly favour England

31218[/snapback]

Can you back that up with statistical evidence? ( :lol: )

31324[/snapback]

No, but the use of Hawk Eye etc can prove how unlucky the likes of Martyn has been with his inside edges, and what an awful decisions it was to give out Katich last test...