Test Match Special

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was doing a degree at the OU in Soil Science?

33958[/snapback]

It wasn't so much what Atherton did (although he was cheating). It was the fact it was so blatantly obvious when he did it.

The Captain of the England Test Team should never cheat

"play up , play and play the game" FFS

33964[/snapback]

I wasn't condoning his actions Rob, it was just so blantantly obvious that you almost had to laugh. I mean, what on Earth was he thinking?

Imran Khan, Waquar Younis and Wasim Akram are three of the best bowlers I've ever seen.

33922[/snapback]

i dont think ive ever saw a bowler who could swing a ball at such pace like Waquar

he's a cricketer - like most professional sportsmen brains aren't required...........

33966[/snapback]

He's a Cambridge graduate isn't he?

33968[/snapback]

He used to live near me. The stick he took after that incident was quality. :lol:

Imran Khan, Waquar Younis and Wasim Akram are three of the best bowlers I've ever seen.

33922[/snapback]

i dont think ive ever saw a bowler who could swing a ball at such pace like Waquar

33971[/snapback]

Late swing as well, which is part of the reason it was so effective. Bolwing at 90mph+ helped a bit as well like :lol:

His inswinging yorker was quality, unless you were the batsman walking off with a broken toe after being given out lbw.

he's a cricketer - like most professional sportsmen brains aren't required...........

33966[/snapback]

33968[/snapback]

He used to live near me. The stick he took after that incident was quality. :lol:

33972[/snapback]

Name dropper tbh

:nufc:

33966[/snapback]

33968[/snapback]

33972[/snapback]

Name dropper tbh

33978[/snapback]

:nufc: I make no apologies for it.

I just remember seeing him out and about a few times round Didsbury afterwards and he was taking a right slating. Funny stuff and he took it well which was good to see.

I like Athers, he was gutsy as owt and he's a canny commentator too.

33986[/snapback]

We used to play his old school an all. Not at cricket cos we were a state school and didnt do that sort of thing, but their footy changing rooms were next to the cricket pavilion. Saw all his honours from when he was there. Impressive stuff.

I like Athers, he was gutsy as owt and he's a canny commentator too.

33986[/snapback]

We used to play his old school an all. Not at cricket cos we were a state school and didnt do that sort of thing, but their footy changing rooms were next to the cricket pavilion. Saw all his honours from when he was there. Impressive stuff.

33994[/snapback]

F'nar f'nar, dirty comment, etc.

33966[/snapback]

33968[/snapback]

33972[/snapback]

Name dropper tbh

33978[/snapback]

:nufc: I make no apologies for it.

I just remember seeing him out and about a few times round Didsbury afterwards and he was taking a right slating. Funny stuff and he took it well which was good to see.

33983[/snapback]

He went to Manchester Grammar I believe :nufc: