OAP beaters

Jusoda Kid

Was up Benton way this morning in the car with wor lass (slow moving traffic) and witnessed some young slip of a lad getting itchy fists with some older bloke. It seems the lad (28 ish) had been crossing the road and the old fella was coming towards him in a van. The younging had a right edge on him and for some reason decided that the van driver was coming towards him to fast so when the van passed he shouted 'Twat'. Well the old fella didn't like this one bit so he got out and decided to give the lad a piece of his mind, considering he'd done nowt wrong he was entirely within his rights imo.

What happened next was unbelievable, the young lad swang for the fella only this bloke must have been an old dog of war and he dooked making the lad look a right pric, so the younging charged at him and pushed the old fella over a small wall into a load of rose bushes. Only he wasn't happy with this so he took it on himself to then go to the van and threaten what must have been his grandson, all of 10 years old i would say, shouting 'come on then, do you want a bit?'

Once he had reduced the bairn to tears he swaggered off with more edge than a broken piss pot as if he had just knocked out Evander Holyfield.

What the world coming to? ;)

SMO found one of the blokes who's street he's been parking in then?

On a serious note, that's fucking horrendous and I'm surprised you didn't say something Wacky - I know I'd have found it hard not to. If it's not bad attacking an old boy but then threatning a youngster isn't on. Poor kid is probably having nightmares.

A couple of chavs around our way turned on some old bloke outside mine a few months ago, took his walking stick off him and started threatning him with it. That was until the huge black guy who lives opposite asked them "what the fuck they were doing" and they did a runner. The poor old sod was shaking like mad.....

Cunts!

SMO found one of the blokes who's street he's been parking in then?

On a serious note, that's fucking horrendous and I'm surprised you didn't say something Wacky - I know I'd have found it hard not to. If it's not bad attacking an old boy but then threatning a youngster isn't on. Poor kid is probably having nightmares.

A couple of chavs around our way turned on some old bloke outside mine a few months ago, took his walking stick off him and started threatning him with it. That was until the huge black guy who lives opposite asked them "what the fuck they were doing" and they did a runner. The poor old sod was shaking like mad.....

Cunts!

In one, this is my version of a tale he told me today, let see what kind of spin he tries to put on it ;)

Knew dwarf features would turn this round.

The facts are this:

I was crossing a particularly wide road on the way to work this morning, and halfway across a bloke in a van come belting round the corner and nearly knocks me into next week, had it not been for my nimble footwork I would have been brown bread. So as I moved out the way off the speeding van I turned a shouted "twat" at the bloke driving. He pulled over and got out, by this time I'd made it over the road. I stopped and turned back and he said a few things and came up to me and took a swing. I dropped my shoulder and avoided getting hit then grabbed the fucka and hoyed him round by his collar, didn't realise there was a waist height brick wall behind me and he went flying over into some rose bushes. He must have been about 45 and was about 6'2".

Anyway at seeing this another lad about 18 got out the van, lanky streak of piss he was, I gestured as if to say "just fucking try it son" and he got back in the van. The geezer who was eating rose petals then got up pulled a few thorns out his arse and looked like he was gonna have a heart attack. I fully expected the daft cunt to have another pop at me but he just went back and got in the van and fucked off.

There was a wife walking up with her bairn who saw the whole thing and came up to me after saying what a liberty it was the way this bloke went on, not only nearly knocking me into an early grave but to then try and stick one on me.

Got nee sympathy for the arsehole tbh, although if I read in the paper tomorrow that some tradesman died on the job of a heart attack I dare say I could feel a little guilty - but not that much! ;)

So where is the bit about the lass in te back of the Van who was flashing her tits at ya and inviting you in?

:)

;)

If I wished to embellish my stories I would have had the lass who witnessed it all from behind over the brick wall I hoyed the geezer over! :rolleyes:

I opened this thread hoping for a catalogue of sticks, clubs and cudgels to knock old folk around with...

I'm quite the disappointed chappy, let me tell you

(P.S. I'm not really, and this incident is yet more proof that this country has gone down the shitter)

Canny bad like, the young bloke in question obviously being a twat. Although the bloke in the van was a mug for stopping, rather than being 'well within his rights'. He could have easily avoided the confrontation and should have done so, especially with a young kid with him.