What should i watch first?

Jusoda Kid

Borat

Don't bother with the other two.

That bad?

Never heard of Severence to be honest with you, but looking it up, it seems it was done by the bloke that did the shit London horror 'Creep'.

Snakes On A Plane was plain bad, but not approaching so bad as to be funny like you'd hope.

Borat is racist, sexist and hilarious. Just your cuppa.

Guest stevieintoon
Borat has 2 or 3 hilarious moments. Rest was mundane.

Completely agree. No fit women in it neither. The Ali G show in general was better than Borat.

Borat has 2 or 3 hilarious moments. Rest was mundane.

Completely agree. No fit women in it neither. The Ali G show in general was better than Borat.

Ali G on the 11 o'clock show was the best. Some comic genius in that. Compiled on 'Ali G Innit'.

Went for Borat - flawed but interesting

a lot funnier that i was expecting though, nothing worse than hyping a film up before you see it and I did the opposite with this film. Obviously it was flawed but i laughed out loud a few times which cant be bad.

although the above also applied to the simpsons movie for me as well ;)

Guest Patrokles
Borat

That bad?

Never heard of Severence to be honest with you, but looking it up, it seems it was done by the bloke that did the shit London horror 'Creep'.

Snakes On A Plane was plain bad, but not approaching so bad as to be funny like you'd hope.

You've never heard of Severance? I thought you were a film buff. Most of Gloucester has heard of Severance, and we're not exactly cultured.

nb. How can you recommend not watching something when you've never heard of it? ;)

Edited by Patrokles

Borat

That bad?

You've never heard of Severance? I thought you were a film buff. Most of Gloucester has heard of Severance, and we're not exactly cultured.

nb. How can you recommend not watching something when you've never heard of it? ;)

Because Barry Norman couldn't tie his shoe laces, thats how

Borat

That bad?

I looked at the 'talent' involved.

I know you do the same with anything in the top 40. :)