Cricket Loving Toss Pot

wykikitoon

Tonight I got home at 8 so decided I would go out for an hour around Tong and that area (West Leeds).

I went from my g/f parents, to Pig Lane, up Keeper Lane. At the junction of Keeper Lane and Tong Road I stopped for a quick drink. I noticed a copper just pulling away and into Tong. I turned Left and onto Springwell Lane.

The first chicane you come to (near Goodalls Farm) is priority to me. Anyways, I saw a car a few metres away and thought he is stopping, so I looked down at my feet to clip in, the next minutes I hear a *hoooooooooooonk* this dude is slamming on his horn, I had to swerve and missed him by mm. Anyways, I stopped, looked back at him and thought what an arse, so I carry on only to hear him swing round and come after me.

I shot down Springwell Lane, I got into the bridleway and thought I would floor it, but I came up agaisnt two women on horses, I had to get past them sharpish as I was shitting it, thinking this guy(s) is gonna chin me. So I went past them, this guy comes round the corner at some speed and slams on and nearly hits the horses, gets out of his car and shouts that he is gonna kill me. So I bomb down Springwell lane and upto Whitehall Road.

Anyways, I thought I would call it a night and go home, so I thought left and Woodcock and down the Bridleway, but when I turned left there, he was waiting for me. I got past his car and he wasnt in it. I then floored it and two minutes later, he was behind me. I had no option but to pull up.

Anyways, he gets out his car, he was similar build to me. I asked him what the hell I had done wrong and all he could say "You arrogant girl on you fucking girly bike" This bloke was wearing cricket shorts and had a Pegeout 306 is red for fuck sake!!! I said I was sorry if I pissed him off but it was my right of way in Tong, he said "Dont get mouthy with your pony little girl bike, I should fucking end you now" Anyways, he get in his car and leaves. He must be local to know where to look for me.

Why oh why do stupid little chav bastards do this? Fair enough if I had done something to piss him off I deserve a kicking, but I didnt, and to call me a ponce, yet this fanny was wearing Yorkshire Cricket shorts!!!

I am more pissed off that I spooked two horses and didnt get his number plate

I am off round the local Liveries tom to see if I can find the women who was on the horses anyways, gutted. TWAT HE WAS!!!

Anyways,

All those off to SITS, good luck and take care

(Sorry about the Bridleway Descriptions, posted this off my bike club forum to vent more anger. SITS is a 24h Enduro Race that I cant race in a I have to finish my house ;))

Sounds like you need to grow some balls tbh.

If some fucka had followed me and said he should "end" me the twat would be being fed through tubes.

Aye youre prolly right. But I would rather go out on my bike safe and enjoy it. I would rather I didnt fight, but thats how I have been brought up. People are differnt.

Just checked, I do have some balls, but maybe not to your standard SO, youre a proper man.

Sounds like you need to grow some balls tbh.

If some fucka had followed me and said he should "end" me the twat would be being fed through tubes.

Aye youre prolly right. But I would rather go out on my bike safe and enjoy it. I would rather I didnt fight, but thats how I have been brought up. People are differnt.

Just checked, I do have some balls, but maybe not to your standard SO, youre a proper man.

:);)

I respect you for not turning violent, wish I could control my anger in such a circumstance but I know I couldn't.

Either the Greyhound (on the main road with all the chicanes) or the one at the end near Drig bypass. Can't remember the name of that.

The Greyhound's a nice pub.

Used to work for a demolition company in Pudsey.

Remember a pub called the Cockersdale Arms

Either the Greyhound (on the main road with all the chicanes) or the one at the end near Drig bypass. Can't remember the name of that.

The Greyhound's a nice pub.

Used to work for a demolition company in Pudsey.

Remember a pub called the Cockersdale Arms

Aye, thats on Whitehall Road, thats round the corner from where I sped along the Bridleway. Its called The Gas House Tarven now.