Dyers Doc shock

Jimbo

Kieron Dyer failed a West Ham medical in the countdown to his aborted £6million transfer.

While the clubs have been squabbling in the past week over Newcastle's tactics in trying to hike the price by £2million, the Sunday Mirror can reveal the incredible medical background to the deal.

The 28-year-old midfielder's career has been littered with injuries.

Dyer underwent a stringent medical after agreeing a four-year contract with the Hammers. The Sunday Mirror is aware of the specific problem that was spotted but has chosen not to make this public. Dyer's case was referred by West Ham to a consultant who analysed the player's medical history.

The consultant advised West Ham that in his opinion the Dyer deal could be completed and the England star would be able to fulfil a four-year contract.

Hammers manager Alan Curbishley hopes a deal can still be agreed but there have been no further talks.

hes got a second cock under his left armpit, me brothers mates cousin works in the chippy down Chilli Road and this bloke came in for large sausage and chips with scrapings while the fresh chips were frying he was telling me brothers mates cousin about how his aunty works in a pub next to the hospital and last week this surgeon was in, pissed as a fart he was and he was going on about how in the canteen he;d heard three nurses talking about how a doctor had told them about it.

Im sure i put that but i think its been deleted lol

From my understanding, you put something far more specific and just a tad slanderous tbh

Would suggesting hepatitis be too specific and slanderous?

Not unless you specified which strain.

Just had a text from one of my mates claiming taht the reason Dyer wants away is because he has got a lass from a well known newcastle crime family up the stick. Now i heard this a couple of years back but the family named in todays text is a different family, could be a case of the same yarn being spun again.

Would make sense though, coward Dyer running away from his responsibilities.

Just had a text from one of my mates claiming taht the reason Dyer wants away is because he has got a lass from a well known newcastle crime family up the stick. Now i heard this a couple of years back but the family named in todays text is a different family, could be a case of the same yarn being spun again.

Sayers?

Sayers?

No, that was the first rumour

The paper in this instance is a disgrace. Announcing that there is a medical condition and then going "ooo but we can't say what it is" is worse than just printing it because it gets the rumour mill churning.