Was this common knowledge?

Jusoda Kid

I never twigged either. I bet Happy Face knew :lol:

:nufc:

Course I did. And Corey Feldman went on to do 36 episodes of "Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!"

Have a listen to the Goonies group commentary track on the DVD, it's class. You can hear the bitterness the cast has towards each other in every word they say.

Course I did. And Corey Feldman went on to do 36 episodes of "Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!"

Have a listen to the Goonies group commentary track on the DVD, it's class. You can hear the bitterness the cast has towards each other in every word they say.

My DVD was one of the bad batch that had the commentary mssing :yes

Aye, the cast commentary is canny if not a bit random. Corey Feldman never shuts up and talks over everyone else. You can almost hear the 'I used to be a star' in his voice. As for Sean Austin, he seems to piss off after about 20 minutes.

Yeah, I knew that you big Byker shitehawk.

Can't believe HF and SLP watch dvd's with the commentaries over them btw. Too many hours in the day tbh. :lol:

Horses for courses. Some of them are funnier than the films. The Spinal Tap commentary is done in character and is hilarious. Did you never see the Rob Brydon show Directors Commentary? Some of that was genius.

Can't believe HF and SLP watch dvd's with the commentaries over them btw. Too many hours in the day tbh. :lol:

Thought you would you high flying, legal eagle shirtlifter, I bet your farts smell of perfume as well but your lasses smell of crab paste :nufc:

Horses for courses. Some of them are funnier than the films. The Spinal Tap commentary is done in character and is hilarious. Did you never see the Rob Brydon show Directors Commentary? Some of that was genius.

I see i wasn't the only one who watched Director's Commentary then! Whats strange is that Rob Brydon then did a commentary over the Peter De Lane commentary over the old clips on the dvd! :nufc:

And you're right the Spinal Tap commentary in character is class, the same applies to the excellent in character commentaries on Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.