Voice Mail off Big Sam

themags

Apparently Man Citeh did the same with Sven.

I imagine with most of them Sven asked them to come back and support the team and any females were asked to come back and also "leave your home or mobile phone number after the beeps!"

Imagine if it had still be Fat Fed and Roeder, the mind boggles as to what the message would have been like!!!

"'Ello, Glenn Roeder here. As you may know Glenn Roeder doesn't lay down for anyone so Glenn Roeder is pleading for you to renew your season ticket......."

Imagine if it had still be Fat Fed and Roeder, the mind boggles as to what the message would have been like!!!

"'Ello, Glenn Roeder here. As you may know Glenn Roeder doesn't lay down for anyone so Glenn Roeder is pleading for you to renew your season ticket......."

"Glenn Roeder needs your support as the team is struggling with injuries, not that Glenn Roeder would ever use injuries as an excuse...did i mention the injuries?"

"Graeme Souness here, or Souey as Terry Mac and the other lads like to call me. I'm just here to remind you to renew your season ticket, because like all proper clubs, we need proper fans to support our proper players, and of course me, Souey, a proper manager who won 4 European Cups as a player."

I had one off Craig earlier on.... although he did sound slightly confused. Something about was I talking to him, as he didn't see nobody else, so it must have been me, I mean come on Craig it was a voicemail, how was I talking to you? :lol:

On a serious note, does this indicate a less-than-expected sale of S/T's ?? I thought that with Uncle Sam's Revolution, not to mention the end of the pieman, a lot of waverers would have found renewed enthusiasm and forked out again. I must have it wrong, I suppose. :lol:

On a serious note, does this indicate a less-than-expected sale of S/T's ?? I thought that with Uncle Sam's Revolution, not to mention the end of the pieman, a lot of waverers would have found renewed enthusiasm and forked out again. I must have it wrong, I suppose. :lol:

I was round my dads last night when he got the call from Sam and he had already renewed as normal so I don't think it has anything to do with season tickets just a bit of publicity.

This has cheered me up no end, due to other financial commitments I have been unable to purchase a season ticket, Im planning on doing it tomorrow and wasnt hopeful tbh, lets just hope that Sams plea hasnt tugged too much at the heartstrings of all those who received it.