Villa predictions?

Row Z

Guest stevieintoon
2-1 to the Toon.

Ya dead sobering at times Alex, it's good to get carried away. The last time Villa was our second home game was 84/85, we won that 3-0 and went top of the league, history to repeat itself.

2-1 to the Toon.

Ya dead sobering at times Alex, it's good to get carried away. The last time Villa was our second home game was 84/85, we won that 3-0 and went top of the league, history to repeat itself.

Just fancy them to score. Carew header. I'd take any win at this stage. Villa will be hard to break down but if we take an early lead their game plan will go out the window which should make for a more attacking game. I thought they were outplayed at times on Saturday but Liverpool's first was a daft own goal and their second was never a free-kick so, like I say, I don't see a goal-fest. Hope I'm wrong though.

148-0.

Realistically I can see us keeping it tight and getting a 2-0.

Obviously our league position will be dependent on others results, but we will have played a game less than a lot of them.

Edited by geordieshandy

I can't tell you how jealous I'll be of all you lucky fuckers who will be at St James' on Satdee. I reckon the atmosphere will be fantastic - I bloody hope it is as well, what with the new era and all. So all you boo-boys, whingers and fuckin' moaners, stay home and let the real supporters have their voice.

Having said all that, I reckon it'll be 2-2. Villa will be desperate not to lose again so will push us all the way.