Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil Thompson is a waaaaaaaaaa

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Just reading a piece on Newcastle Mad about Phil Thompson.

Apparently last week he astonishingly came out with the following:

Newcastle. Just because of the Sam Allardyce influence. We all know the great job he did at Bolton and now he will be working with a little bit more talent. There aren't many players who have underperformed under Allardyce's management and so I can see him getting the best out of the players at the club and the new faces he has brought in and I think they could surprise a few people this season.

I didn't see Soccer Saturday because I was in the pub watching the game but apparently by 320pm, he was back to his old ways.

He covered the Bolton v Toon game live on Skysports, and the blood drained from his face as Newcastle took a 3-0 lead within 27 minutes. He even slagged off Oba Martin's fabulous over-head kick by saying "his first touch was poor, you expect more from a player like that". :lol::nufc::yes Absolutely astonishing, Oliver doesn't get many things right, but he was right when he said Martins is the only player in the premiership who was athletic and agile enough to have scored that goal. Imagine if it was Dirk Kuyt scoring the goal "aaaaaaayyyyyyyymmm honestly Jeff, Madadonehhh's goal against England in 86, isn't even in the same league as this la" Fuckin scouse cunt.

Every time the toon are on, and he's talking about them he screws his face up literally, especially the season Rafa took over and he had to go on SKY Sports, he'd utter the word Newcastle and he'd screw his face up so much, he'd get the lines down his nose you know the face.

The blokes an arsehole, for me and this is some fuckin achievement given the competition he's the biggest scouse twat out there today, oh how I'd love to see the dippers come 5th. He makes Lawrenson look like a humble likeable guy.

Not sure who it was but one of the Gillette Soccer Saturday regulars was asked in an interview in FOURFOURTWO, if Thompson wears the full Liverpool kit under his suit when summarising on the show :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

I remember when Liverpool fluked the CL and he was in the studio with Vialli, he looked in his eyes and said "Lucehhh honestly this is the biggest club in the wehhhhhhhhhhhld", Luca just looked at him as if to say shut up and sit down you big nosed scouse bastard.

I remember when Liverpool fluked the CL and he was in the studio with Vialli, he looked in his eyes and said "Lucehhh honestly this is the biggest club in the wehhhhhhhhhhhld", Luca just looked at him as if to say shut up and sit down you big nosed scouse bastard.

:lol:

Not sure who it was but one of the Gillette Soccer Saturday regulars was asked in an interview in FOURFOURTWO, if Thompson wears the full Liverpool kit under his suit when summarising on the show :lol:

:nufc:

Guest stevieintoon
I Scouse twat don't useless Scouse cunt like fucking Scousers him big-nosed Scouse Scouser much Scouse Scouse Scouse Scouse Scouse either.

No disrespect if you're a dipper Meenzer.

I Scouse twat don't useless Scouse cunt like fucking Scousers him big-nosed Scouse Scouser much Scouse Scouse Scouse Scouse Scouse either.

No disrespect if you're a dipper Meenzer.

Not even 0.001% as far as I know, I just think you're a funny lad. :lol:

:lol: quality.

:lol::nufc::yes

Last season when we beat Liverpool 2-1 at home he was covering the match for Soccer Saturday, Jeff Stelling had to announce that Nobby had scored a penalty, as big-nose must have been in a sulk and stayed silent.

I watched that match in Liverpool,

I nearly got brayed,

i was the only mag :lol: