Phil Neville

Row Z

Guest stevieintoon
I wouldn't cry. He's a far far far better player than he's ever been given credit for, and hsi appearance for Man Utd never did their prospects any harm. People remember him for that rash tackle against Romania, but he's one of them people who idiots will brand shit when he finishes because it's a popular thing to say, when really he's a really useful highly versatile player to have. Not that I'd want him in our midfield mind.

Was that not Le Saux ??? During France '98, you mean?? :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong, as the sands of time drift around my heed quite unchecked :yes

i just remember him kicking Keith Gillespie up ahight in his first game against man u at sjp - Gillespie had to be stretcherd off -

I can just picture you as this vision of rage, wanting to rip his fuckin' throat out!! :icon_lol: Something tells me I wouldn't be far wrong. Correct??

put it this way i still havent forgave him :icon_lol:

Gillespie was a little spotty wank, shame Shearer was the only one who gave him a hiding, lived his life off one good game for the toon. I nearly came in my pants when I saw an Anal exclusive one neet "BARCA IN FOR £5M GILL!".

I wouldn't cry. He's a far far far better player than he's ever been given credit for, and hsi appearance for Man Utd never did their prospects any harm. People remember him for that rash tackle against Romania, but he's one of them people who idiots will brand shit when he finishes because it's a popular thing to say, when really he's a really useful highly versatile player to have. Not that I'd want him in our midfield mind.

Was that not Le Saux ??? During France '98, you mean?? :nufc:

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong, as the sands of time drift around my heed quite unchecked :icon_lol:

Euro 2000, Shearer's last game for England iirc.

I was on aboot that game, I was actually there in Charleroi, 2 minutes away from the QF and what does that daft cunt dee?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong, as the sands of time drift around my heed quite unchecked :nufc:

i just remember him kicking Keith Gillespie up ahight in his first game against man u at sjp - Gillespie had to be stretcherd off -

I can just picture you as this vision of rage, wanting to rip his fuckin' throat out!! :yes Something tells me I wouldn't be far wrong. Correct??

So you're deffo in the 'we don't want the tosser at NUFC' camp. Good. Come into my tent and snuggle up close :icon_lol:

what i want doesnt really come into the equation does it

wat an offer Mr Hips - u make me blush :icon_lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong, as the sands of time drift around my heed quite unchecked :nufc:

I can just picture you as this vision of rage, wanting to rip his fuckin' throat out!! :yes Something tells me I wouldn't be far wrong. Correct??

So you're deffo in the 'we don't want the tosser at NUFC' camp. Good. Come into my tent and snuggle up close :icon_lol:

Of course it does. Have the courage of your convictions and fuck anyone else. If, like me, you don't want the odious gargoyle that is Phil Neville at NUFC then speak out; nail your colours to the mast. If he then comes and is good, we can eat humble pie, but if he is shit then we can proudly shout, 'WE FUCKIN' TOLD YOU SO!!!111' :icon_lol:

Guest stevieintoon

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong, as the sands of time drift around my heed quite unchecked :yes

I can just picture you as this vision of rage, wanting to rip his fuckin' throat out!! :icon_lol: Something tells me I wouldn't be far wrong. Correct??

Of course it does. Have the courage of your convictions and fuck anyone else. If, like me, you don't want the odious gargoyle that is Phil Neville at NUFC then speak out; nail your colours to the mast. If he then comes and is good, we can eat humble pie, but if he is shit then we can proudly shout, 'WE FUCKIN' TOLD YOU SO!!!111' :icon_lol:

:get a room tbh:

:nufc:

hahaha - would you like cream or custard with the pie :-)

wat an offer Mr Hips - u make me blush :blush:

hahaha - would you like cream or custard with the pie :-)

I like my pies straight, caus I'm geet hard :icon_lol: Anyway, whilst we're in the camp, we better cook some grub. I'll get the pan ready if you get the sausages. NO, not that sausage - it's far too big for you. Anyway, that one's reserved for Cath. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sorry folks, I wont post any more shite on this thread. :icon_lol:

I wouldnt say no,

the £4m is of little consequence if the ''warchest'' rumours are true

and he's 10 times the player Carr is

Sorry, Tom, but :lol::nufc::yes:icon_lol::icon_lol: There's no fucking war chest. Never has been and never will be. Hey, unless it was us that Barca knocked back the £41m bid for Ronaldinho!!!!!111

I wouldnt say no,

the £4m is of little consequence if the ''warchest'' rumours are true

and he's 10 times the player Carr is

Sorry, Tom, but :lol::nufc::yes:icon_lol::icon_lol: There's no fucking war chest. Never has been and never will be. Hey, unless it was us that Barca knocked back the £41m bid for Ronaldinho!!!!!

Hmm we'l have something,

Another £10-15m i reckon

Think he's referring to Euro 2000 when we lost 3-2 and Neville gave away a stupid last minute penalty. No-one has let him forget it and it's nuts. People forgave Beckham for what he did in France '98, people forgave Seaman for what happened against Brazil in 2002 and no doubt the same is true of Rooney for last summer. So why does Neville still get tarred?

Think he's referring to Euro 2000 when we lost 3-2 and Neville gave away a stupid last minute penalty. No-one has let him forget it and it's nuts. People forgave Beckham for what he did in France '98, people forgave Seaman for what happened against Brazil in 2002 and no doubt the same is true of Rooney for last summer. So why does Neville still get tarred?

because he looks like a cunt and always will. Sad really, happens to be quite a good player =)

Nigel Martyn was as much to blame iirc. Neville's last minute tackle was so bad it was almost funny though if you were an England fan. If you weren't it was hilarious.

Who? I certainly didn't.

Good solid player Phil Neville but...... far better as holding midfielder than as a full back, which is a position you seem well covered in now with Barton, Geremi, Butt (although I'd take him over Butt any day). TBH He can be a bit of a liability at full back.

I don't see BArton or Geremi as holding midfielders, in fact, they'd be wasted there. Geremi's distrubition (especially from wide areas) and Bartons tenacity and forward thinking is wasted at DM. I'd really like another DM in there pushing Butt for a place, ideally after we have bought a versatile right sided defender.

Guest Patrokles
I don't see BArton or Geremi as holding midfielders, in fact, they'd be wasted there. Geremi's distrubition (especially from wide areas) and Bartons tenacity and forward thinking is wasted at DM. I'd really like another DM in there pushing Butt for a place, ideally after we have bought a versatile right sided defender.

Disagree. I think that people now are assuming that every team needs a Makelele type Defensive Midfielder who sits in his own half all match. Personally I have no problem whatsoever with a midfielder like Geremi who can defend and distribute the ball well. Passing ability isn't wasted on a midfielder unless you just want them to sit in front of the back four and play it sideways to someone you've pigeonholed as a 'creative midfielder' (ie, can't tackle, but can pass).