Andy Carroll

smoggeordie

Excellent news.

For us and PNE. Was saying to my PNE supporting mate the other day that they could do with getting him on loan for a while.

Be very interesting to see how he does because Preston desperatley need strikers so I reckon he'll play pretty much every game.

Great move and should give him plenty of experience to come back & be a better player.

I kept telling Alex that, but he wanted him to stay feeling he could make an impact this season. I never doubted that Alex, but it does him no harm going out on loan. :nufc:

:lol:

Great move for him in a season where he's not likely to get much of a look in.

Yup, this should get him some games and will give us a change to see how well he does.

Would have rather seen shola go tbh

Would have loved to have seen both of them go, but for two completely different reasons.

Andy Carroll because he needs game time to improve on his massive potential.

Shola Ameobi so he can fuck off and not play for NUFC again.

Excellent move for us this. PNE have been a canny team for the past few seasons so hopefully they will be able to create chances for him to get on the end of.

Exactly the sort of thing we should have been doing for years but have seemed pretty poor at!

Would have loved to have seen both of them go, but for two completely different reasons.

MattM4...is that you???? :lol:

According to Anal more 20 clubs wanted him on loan. What a fucking wanker! :nufc:

Back on topic: Good move for the lad, hope he will be first choice there.

Scunthorpe, Hull, Sheff Weds and Barnsley all wanted him. That's 5 to start with :lol:

According to Anal more 20 clubs wanted him on loan. What a fucking wanker! :nufc:

Scunthorpe, Hull, Sheff Weds and Barnsley all wanted him. That's 5 to start with :lol:

I know there were apparently many clubs in for him, but "More than 20 clubs ... including just about every team in the Championship." This is the sensationalism which I hate in Anal. :yes

I know there were apparently many clubs in for him, but "More than 20 clubs ... including just about every team in the Championship." This is the sensationalism which I hate in Anal. :yes

According to Scunny's manager, 43 teams were after him.

According to Scunny's manager, 43 teams were after him.

If thats true, I apologise. I was reading the quotes from Preston's manager, he said "about half a dozen clubs".

Big Andy will be on the bench tonight.

MattM4...is that you???? :woosh:

Good to see Shola being treated nicely as always.