Magma´s Holiday Update

Magma

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today is the last full day in Benidorm for Magma and he shall be heading back home tomorrow morning. Had a wicked holiday and hopefully can come back here in the future.

They´re has been some ups and downs while I´ve been here but I never mentioned it, but over the last few days it has seemed everything is back to normal

Just finished my last bit of packing and going to chill out in the pool for the rest of the day before hitting the Triangle and watching my step brother sing Alice Cooper - Poision

Well it´s the end of Magma´s holidays and can´t wait to be posting all day tomorrow

Haven´t seen Sticky Vicky, my dad and step mam went in the other night and said that it was shit.

I ain´t been in the triangle for days now

and I only have today and tomorrow left

Don´t want to leave

still had a good time while been here.

Been on the Jet Skis to Peacock Island Yet Magma?

no. I haven´t my family went but I stayed at the hotel

sounds your family had a good holiday while you stayed in the hotel on the net! so you meet any nice lassies then mate?

Haven´t seen Sticky Vicky, my dad and step mam went in the other night and said that it was shit.

Don´t want to leave

sounds your family had a good holiday while you stayed in the hotel on the net! so you meet any nice lassies then mate?

aye I did acuttally, she lives in Hartlepool, problem is I left to get her mobile number/e-mail address to the last minute and didn't get it :icon_lol:

Don´t want to leave

aye I did acuttally, she lives in Hartlepool, problem is I left to get her mobile number/e-mail address to the last minute and didn't get it :rolleyes:

Always a bastard that like.

Grow a beard and all the lasses come running. :icon_lol:

Don´t want to leave

aye I did acuttally, she lives in Hartlepool, problem is I left to get her mobile number/e-mail address to the last minute and didn't get it :rolleyes:

Always a bastard that like.

Grow a beard and all the lasses gorunning. :icon_lol:

FYP

Aye, plenty of fish in the sea, etc etc

well if she's owt special you could always put the feelers out in the usual places ( face book, friends reunited etc). Whats her name and I'll have a look for you if you like

:icon_lol: hehe