Spuds

Knackers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good on everton. they are going to do what they did last season,beat everyone thats not up to it on match days. fair play to david moyes, he's getting the best out of his team.

Im not really kean on moyes like,

and Everton are just Liverpools mackems, but not as deluded

Guest stevieintoon
I'll stick my neck out and say 5th. Fuck Tottenham. Jol for the sack 25/1 - seen worse bets.

I've said for a long long time SPURS ARE SHITE, no one ever listens "CL this year mate" "Berbatov better than Pele" "4th best squad in the Premiership" THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY SHITE. The strikers don't gel and they can't beat decent sides, we've over taken them, this isn't a knee jerk, I believe a midfield like theirs doesn't deserve to be top 7 or 8 never mind CL. They're waking up to the fact Jenas is shit as well, booed like fuck tonight.

Talksport Spuds caller: " Jermaine Jenas is the worst midfielder in the Premier League"

No shit Sherlock, thanks for the £7m

Guest stevieintoon
TBF, I think they've always knew Jenas was shite.

And aye Arteta was quality, where did they sign him from?

Rangers

Real Sociedad, Rangers sold him to RS. Bargain at 2s like.

when i left the spuds forum they were giving jol tonnes of stick .... 1 post said sack the board lol

early days yet but i think they need to get the cheque book out again and sign a player like arteta...

wish we could sign the fuker...cracking player

Arteta's quality yet he hardly cost anything and doesn't have international recognition. Don't think Everton mind though as he won't attract Spanish attention and can churn out consistently very good performances for them.

Johnson had a great game too. Everton will need another striker though.

So two games in to the season they're calling for the manager's head, half the team to be replaced and a new board? And they say we're fickle!!! I bet the London rags won't touch that story though.

Guest Patrokles
So two games in to the season they're calling for the manager's head, half the team to be replaced and a new board? And they say we're fickle!!! I bet the London rags won't touch that story though.

tbf we are that fickle too.

Obviously not - they'll just say it's a slow start to the season but Jol's a great manager and Champions League is still realistic.

tbf we are that fickle too.

Give any other fan base freddy shepherd, Glenn Roeder, Souness, Bramble, Boumsong ect and see what would happen

Edited by T-Keith

when i left the spuds forum they were giving jol tonnes of stick .... 1 post said sack the board lol

early days yet but i think they need to get the cheque book out again and sign a player like arteta...

In the past 3 (or 4) seasons only Chelsea have spent more than them in the PL, and still they don't look like realistic CL contenders.

I watched the game in the pub but from what I heard, the commentators kept going on about the great defensive header by Rocha before Osman knocked it in, tbh I thought he headed it into the worst possible position, put it out wide or behind for a corner, don't knock it just outside the 6 yard area.

In the past 3 (or 4) seasons only Chelsea have spent more than them in the PL, and still they don't look like realistic CL contenders.

I watched the game in the pub but from what I heard, the commentators kept going on about the great defensive header by Rocha before Osman knocked it in, tbh I thought he headed it into the worst possible position, put it out wide or behind for a corner, don't knock it just outside the 6 yard area.

He also did a great job of knocking Robinson out of the way :woosh: