Spuds

Knackers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to a bit of the game on the radio and heard them say he kept the fewest clean sheets in the league last season. Pretty poor for an England's number one playing in a team who finished fifth.

He's been in shit form for about two seasons now. Has Foster gone back to Man U now?

Everton look like theyve got a couple of cracking players however if they succumb to injury then I dont think they'll keep the pace up. Spurs on the other hand must have one of the biggest squads in the league

People remember Arteta at rangers when he had the hair? what a ponce, fantastic player though =) Was awesome on Championship manager as far as I can remember (the very rarely get it wrong!). Thought Spurs were by far the better team at half time, they were playing some lovely football and 3-1 to Everton was a bit harsh. Nevertheless I hate Spurs, and really dislike Jol's arrogant and laid back demeanor. Wouldn't be surprised or upset if he was sacked before christmas.

Nothing pleases me more than to see that douchebag team lose. Deserved or not.

Jol seems like a total tart anyhow, investing 16 mill in Bent when he should've bought a quality left winger

got a feelin' they gonna be playing Bale at left mid, but an unproven in the prem 18 yr old left back for 10 million may be considered a gamble to some people.....the boy can cross a ball though...

Edited by bassplayerjj

Guest stevieintoon
I don't understand the dislike of Jol, always seemed like a laid back, likeable guy to me.

I like Martin Jol the manager, but not the poster.

I don't understand the dislike of Jol, always seemed like a laid back, likeable guy to me.

I like Martin Jol the manager, but not the poster.

Really? You've hidden your feelings well. :woosh:

Guest Patrokles
So two games in to the season they're calling for the manager's head, half the team to be replaced and a new board? And they say we're fickle!!! I bet the London rags won't touch that story though.

tbf we are that fickle too.

Give any other fan base freddy shepherd, Glenn Roeder, Souness, Bramble, Boumsong ect and see what would happen

:)