Big Sam: Nobby's staying

bawan

Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce insists he has no intention of allowing Nolberto Solano to leave St James' Park, amid widespread reports the Peruvian wants to move to London.

Solano's family currently reside in the capital and he is known to be keen on quitting the North East in order to join them.

West Ham are believed to be strong suitors of the gifted wide man but Allardyce is loath to sanction his departure, especially given that fact he has only just sold Kieron Dyer to the same club.

"Nobby has talked about his family situation and that's obviously something we have to try and resolve," said Allardyce.

"But at the moment, unlike Kieron, where West Ham have come in with a big offer, nobody has come in for Nobby. So he stays with us and he really is not someone I would want to lose."

Earlier on Thursday, Dyer completed his move to West Ham and now the deal has been done, Allardyce has been quick to pass on his best wishes.

"The issue is now over and from the club's point of view and Kieron's point of view it's a satisfying result.

"We've all got what we wanted and we move on and I wish him all the best. I

hope he has a successful career from now on and of course he is closer now to his family."

I guess BS was only gonna let one of them go.

Edited by bawan