Website timing out

Kid Dynamite

When you say your PC times out do you mean the site tells you you've been timed out?

I had that problem last night, went on and wanted to check out tickets, I know Ive never registered before so I went to register and 3 times it told me Id been timed out then I finally got a different message saying I was already registered! total bollocks however when I went to the ground today sure enough they had my details down.

Shite man, that site is pure shite.

When you say your PC times out do you mean the site tells you you've been timed out?

I had that problem last night, went on and wanted to check out tickets, I know Ive never registered before so I went to register and 3 times it told me Id been timed out then I finally got a different message saying I was already registered! total bollocks however when I went to the ground today sure enough they had my details down.

Shite man, that site is pure shite.

My tickets?

Im on about .com, not .co.uk

It just loads and loads and loads and then says page not available. I can get on it fine at work but not at home. strange

Are you on Sky Broadband? I had the same problem and I'm sure people on N-O have the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...

It just loads and loads and loads and then says page not available. I can get on it fine at work but not at home. strange

Are you on Sky Broadband? I had the same problem and I'm sure people on N-O have the same problem.

I'm on Sky Broadband and it works fine for me :razz:

What browser are you using?

I'm on Sky Broadband and it works fine for me :razz:

What browser are you using?

I did use a few at the time, with the same problem. As I say there did see to be a few people with the same problem at the time.

• 2 weeks later...