Around 45,000 tomorrow

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Disgrace, we have to have a look at ourselves. I know we've had 3 seasons of dross, and people thought enoughs enough, but we've never had reason to be more optimistic, yet there's "many thousands" of unsold tickets tomorrow, ring them up if you don't believe me.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgrace, we have to have a look at ourselves. I know we've had 3 seasons of dross, and people thought enoughs enough, but we've never had reason to be more optimistic, yet there's "many thousands" of unsold tickets tomorrow, ring them up if you don't believe me.

Quite suprising that.... especially how ohmelads.com reported a month or so ago, that season tickets were going like hot cakes!

Maybe hot cakes don't go as they use it?

Guest stevieintoon

Quite suprising that.... especially how ohmelads.com reported a month or so ago, that season tickets were going like hot cakes!

eh?

eh?

www.ohmelads.com

Quite surprised by that like. Assumed it would be a full house even if it is on telly (that doesn't normally make a difference for league games). Still people on holiday etc. but I'd be disappointed if only 45k turned up. I'm not going like.

Season Tickets "going like hot cakes" [17/6/07 @ 19:01]

Reports are suggesting that more than 90% of existing season ticket holders have beaten the deadline to get their season ticket at the same price as last season.

Many fans were voicing their concern at lack of ambition, many vowed never return while Freddy Shepherd remained in charge. Since then though, a new manager has been appointed, as well as the club gaining "an English Abramovic", behind the scenes, as well finally ridding itself of Titus Bramble. All of this has seen a huge wave of optimism sweep across Tyneside, and club officials are supremely confident all 19 games at Gallowgate will be sold out.

Guest stevieintoon

Reports are suggesting that more than 90% of existing season ticket holders have beaten the deadline to get their season ticket at the same price as last season.

Many fans were voicing their concern at lack of ambition, many vowed never return while Freddy Shepherd remained in charge. Since then though, a new manager has been appointed, as well as the club gaining "an English Abramovic", behind the scenes, as well finally ridding itself of Titus Bramble. All of this has seen a huge wave of optimism sweep across Tyneside, and club officials are supremely confident all 19 games at Gallowgate will be sold out.

Do you want a medal you fuckin nob.

Why ye not going Alex? Stuck in Belfast? I'm hugely disappointed too mate. Fuck the stayaways, we'll make enough noise for the missing ones anyway tomorrow.

Why ye not going Alex? Stuck in Belfast? I'm hugely disappointed too mate. Fuck the stayaways, we'll make enough noise for the missing ones anyway tomorrow.

Ask a question... I answer it. I'm a fuckin nob?

:)

Stevie doesn't like people shwoing him up.

Guest stevieintoon
Don't believe a word that the ticket office say, absolute cunts. Apparantly I can't get a re-issue of my ticket after a Thursday!

How do you mean?

Stevie doesn't like people shwoing him up.

slide3.jpg

Guest stevieintoon
So if I got a flight over in the morning I'd have no problem getting a ticket? Interesting...

100% 00441912611571 THEY'LL TELL YOU.

Don't believe a word that the ticket office say, absolute cunts. Apparantly I can't get a re-issue of my ticket after a Thursday!

How do you mean?

My parents are on holiday and the ST has been sent to their house. I've phoned up the box office countless times and i'm told something different everytime. I'd been assured the delivery address was changed about a month ago but they just lied to me. This week they've told me that only my Dad (whose name its in) can pick up a re-issue, then someone else said that if I can prove i'm his son then I can pick it up, then today I was told its not possible to get it after Thursday. Wankers!

How many Villa fans have taken their allocation? I know that it won't affect the overall total, but I've never understood two decent sized clubs meeting doesn't traditionally produce a higher turnout from the away fans.

Also, won't there be a load of unsavouries byuing a ticket on the day :)

Guest Patrokles

They could have sold 90% of season tickets and still only have 45k people turning up tomorrow. Where's the problem? Lay off Stevie.

Guest stevieintoon
How many Villa fans have taken their allocation? I know that it won't affect the overall total, but I've never understood two decent sized clubs meeting doesn't traditionally produce a higher turnout from the away fans.

Also, won't there be a load of unsavouries byuing a ticket on the day :)

Villa have 2,000 fans coming up. 45,000 is an embarrassment.

Guest stevieintoon
They could have sold 90% of season tickets and still only have 45k people turning up tomorrow. Where's the problem? Lay off Stevie.

Not likely though, is it?

slide3.jpg

6835smb.jpg