He said no thanks

Ya smoggie wanks

Walkin in a Smithy wonderland.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it. The first off season in years where we sort the team out where it needs sorting. No silly trophy signings, a decent back 4 AND cover, the best strikeforce the club has had in 10years, most of the shit ie bramble, dyer, moore etc gone, a manager who knows what hes doing, a chairman who stays out of the press, a good pre season beating top teams, top of the table after 1 game and we sell 7000 less tickets than last season?

Fuck them, il be there, and i hope we win a trophy this year to spite them. They will soon be back if we do

I'm in work tomorrow till 3, so I'm cutting it a bit thin. Might have to give this game a miss, I didn't realise the prices were that steep.

I'm at work in Manchester till 1pm tomorrow.

But come kick off I'll be in my seat in the upper tier of the Gallowgate End. :)

Get yourself there!

Edited by Greg

I'm in work tomorrow till 3, so I'm cutting it a bit thin. Might have to give this game a miss, I didn't realise the prices were that steep.

I'm at work in Manchester till 1pm tomorrow.

But come kick off I'll be in my seat in the upper tier of the Gallowgate End. :)

Get yourself there!

a proper fan tbh.

Yeah but I don't have a ticket. I dont wanna go all the way to Newcastle and find out i cant get a ticket.

Order one online then, www.nufc.co.uk !

This is a little strange but is backed up by the fact that I managed to get a Season ticket on Thursday. Basically they had plenty of them and Ive got a feeling they even had pairs left, had a good selection and more to the point of the bloke saying "where do you want? rather than we've only got here left". I was unable to get my first choice of middle tier Leazes but managed to get one close enough by and what should be a canny seat. Mind you I hear theres some wankers nearby :)

Free ticket Geordies

- Subject to availability, anyone buying an adult ticket on Saturday from the NUFC Box Office will be able to bring two children under 14 for free. This offer is for selected areas of Level Seven in the Milburn Stand and supporters must again enter the ground between 3.45-4.30pm.

:)

No great shame in 45,000 like.

Looking at last years averages, if we got that every match we'd still be the third best attended club.

For a team that's finished 13th, 7th and 14th the last 3 years it's a small drop off.

Arsenal have had loads of empty seats in the Emirates too haven't they?

Isn't the general trend currently a drop in attendances and viewing figures?

Free ticket Geordies

- Subject to availability, anyone buying an adult ticket on Saturday from the NUFC Box Office will be able to bring two children under 14 for free. This offer is for selected areas of Level Seven in the Milburn Stand and supporters must again enter the ground between 3.45-4.30pm.

While I understand the sad face, I think this is excellent. Exactly the kind of thing Freddy the Hutt wouldn't contemplate.

Free ticket Geordies

If they can't get you to pay for your kids' tickets they'll make sure you're in there long enough so you have to buy them an over priced burger and drink.

Free ticket Geordies

While I understand the sad face, I think this is excellent. Exactly the kind of thing Freddy the Hutt wouldn't contemplate.

Aye, agreed. Very disappointing we can't sell out for the first home match of a new era, especially one as exciting in this.

Great thinking by the board though. Looks like they understand just how important a full house can be to the match.