Around 45,000 tomorrow

Guest stevieintoon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Villa fans have taken their allocation? I know that it won't affect the overall total, but I've never understood two decent sized clubs meeting doesn't traditionally produce a higher turnout from the away fans.

Also, won't there be a load of unsavouries byuing a ticket on the day :)

Villa have 2,000 fans coming up. 45,000 is an embarrassment.

Give it time man. People have to get faith in the club after nearly a decade of utter shit.

add to that the tickets that will be sold between now and three tomorrow.

Guest Patrokles
They could have sold 90% of season tickets and still only have 45k people turning up tomorrow. Where's the problem? Lay off Stevie.

Sorry, his credibility went down the drain with Baines fiasco.

Baines fiasco or no, he's still one of the most knowledgeable posters around, and one of the most passionate supporters.

How many Villa fans have taken their allocation? I know that it won't affect the overall total, but I've never understood two decent sized clubs meeting doesn't traditionally produce a higher turnout from the away fans.

Villa have 2,000 fans coming up. 45,000 is an embarrassment.

Give it time man. People have to get faith in the club after nearly a decade of utter shit.

add to that the tickets that will be sold between now and three tomorrow.

5.15pm kick off so even more time to sell some more. :)

They could have sold 90% of season tickets and still only have 45k people turning up tomorrow. Where's the problem? Lay off Stevie.

Sorry, his credibility went down the drain with Baines fiasco.

Baines fiasco or no, he's still one of the most knowledgeable posters around, and one of the most passionate supporters.

What has passion got to do with it? Its when he says stuff like "100%" fact. Forgive me for not completely believing him!

Guest stevieintoon

All yous part timers the likes of Skol etc... should make an effort to get across and get a ticket, there's a lot of excitement about the team, and it would be nice to make the gate look as respectable as possible.

All yous part timers the likes of Skol etc... should make an effort to get across and get a ticket, there's a lot of excitement about the team, and it would be nice to make the gate look as respectable as possible.

I would darling but i've got work the'morra.

Unsavouries, what? people without season tickets who fancy going to the match. Your type are the reason why I gave my ticket up, prics who know fuck all talking shite behind you then look at you as if your daft when you dare raise your voice to back the team :)

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Guest stevieintoon

Unsavouries, what? people without season tickets who fancy going to the match. Your type are the reason why I gave my ticket up, prics who know fuck all talking shite behind you then look at you as if your daft when you dare raise your voice to back the team :)

Are yee gann Wacky? Or is it the PTE/Turbinia again?

I'm off to Scotland at 3am for the week, going to have to try and find somewhere up there with it on Setanta.

P.S don't get in the PTE, Tub occasionally

Unsavouries, what? people without season tickets who fancy going to the match. Your type are the reason why I gave my ticket up, prics who know fuck all talking shite behind you then look at you as if your daft when you dare raise your voice to back the team :P

:)

chomp.jpg

If what you say is true, then they're giving different stories to different people again. I rang up this morning to get me sister and her mates some tickets, and they said they couldnt give her 3 seats together. If there was only 45,000 there, surely there's be seats together..

If what you say is true, then they're giving different stories to different people again. I rang up this morning to get me sister and her mates some tickets, and they said they couldnt give her 3 seats together. If there was only 45,000 there, surely there's be seats together..

Maybe they've deliberately sold them separately to achieve a stippling effect. It's all about the TV cameras...

Guest stevieintoon

I'm off to Scotland at 3am for the week, going to have to try and find somewhere up there with it on Setanta.

Heaton Buffs then.

Everywhere in Scotland has Setanta, it's as much a part of their culture as Buckfast, and bigotry.

The box office talking shite?

Haddaway a shite man! :)

I swear theres no actual policy in that box office, they all just make things up as they go along.

I was told at the end of May that they'd sold out of season tickets and the waiting list was massive. A few weeks later I got a ticket without any questions. Jokers

Unsavouries, what? people without season tickets who fancy going to the match. Your type are the reason why I gave my ticket up, prics who know fuck all talking shite behind you then look at you as if your daft when you dare raise your voice to back the team :P

Heaton Buffs then.

Everywhere in Scotland has Setanta, it's as much a part of their culture as Buckfast, and bigotry.

Wacky will feel right at home then. :)

Heaton Buffs then.

Odd time, Usually Byker for the games

I swear theres no actual policy in that box office, they all just make things up as they go along.

I was told at the end of May that they'd sold out of season tickets and the waiting list was massive. A few weeks later I got a ticket without any questions. Jokers

Well, you say "got".....

chomp.jpg

You were serious, seems to me you've got savouries on the mind......Rolly

Well, you say "got".....

:) Aye, well I wouldn't have believed that either if they hadn't already taken the money!

chomp.jpg

You were serious, seems to me you've got savouries on the mind......Rolly

COMEBACK OF THE WEEEEEK!!!!

Hardly.

and no I wasn't serious as you well know little man, I was going to have a whip around to get you out of indentured service at the chocolate factory, but if you're going to take that tone you can spend the rest of your little (pi) life rolling fat purple girls about