England Squad for Germany Friendly

Jimbo

England squad:

Robinson (Tottenham), James (Portsmouth), Carson (Liverpool, on loan at Aston Villa), Richards (Manchester City), Brown (Manchester United), Ferdinand (Manchester United), Terry (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Campbell (Portsmouth), Taylor (Newcastle), Neville (Everton), Shorey (Reading),

Beckham (LA Galaxy), Gerrard (Liverpool), Lampard (Chelsea), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Carrick (Manchester United), Barry (Aston Villa), Downing (Middlesbrough), Dyer (West Ham), Hargreaves (Manchester United),

Smith (Newcastle), Owen (Newcastle), Crouch (Liverpool), Bent (Tottenham), Johnson (Everton), Defoe (Tottenham).

I know a lot of people have it in for the lad, and I don't think he's quite as good as his press (yet), but I don't see how this can do anything but help him along the way. Also:

Dyer (West Ham)

How good does that look? :)

EDIT: And no Jenas. Shocking. :)

Edited by Meenzer

I know a lot of people have it in for the lad, and I don't think he's quite as good as his press (yet), but I don't see how this can do anything but help him along the way. Also:

Dyer (West Ham)

How good does that look? :)

EDIT: And no Jenas. Shocking. :)

delighted Jenas isn't there to be honest, never done anything for me in an England shirt, so damned overrated, even when he was here I always preferred Dyer (the swine) to him in the middle with Speed.