Booing

duckerDavies

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a bit muted and not as bad but defo understandable after that shite.

Have they ever heard of creating chances at home?I cannot remember the last time we created chance after chance at home etc etc

There was some muted booing, but not much. Just a couple of morons near the back by the sounds of it.

I think most people know it's going to take time, however there are lots of positives to take from the game, and the BS era in general. Defence sorted out, Owen to get back to full sharpness, Barton and Given still to come in.

There's lots to look forward to.

If Souey or Roeder was the manager we would have lost that game 2-0.

The booing was audible on TV but it could have been directed at the ref who I thought was wearing a villa shirt under his black one.

The booing was audible on TV but it could have been directed at the ref who I thought was wearing a villa shirt under his black one.

Did he give anything Viduka's way?

Thought I might have heard the odd boo at the end like which was bloody pathetic. Fair result in the end. Still early days as well. Booing? Bloody hell.

I sit/stand with the ultras and stood up to applaud at full time, but felt like a pariah for doing so.

Much discontentment around me. I did point out we're undefeated, but people didn't seem to want to hear it.

I cannot understand the booing, We defend much better than we have done for many years, we look organised, we were so bad last years, that it is going to take time. At the minute all the top sides havea good defence and build from there. Also Owen and Barton are not fit so lets see what happens.

I cannot understand the booing, We defend much better than we have done for many years, we look organised, we were so bad last years, that it is going to take time. At the minute all the top sides havea good defence and build from there. Also Owen and Barton are not fit so lets see what happens.

Or Cacapa, or Enrique.

We've got alot to come yet.

Or Cacapa, or Enrique.

We've got alot to come yet.

Attacking opetions wise we could really do with Owen & Barton fit. We're sound defensively.... :) we....are....sound....defensively :)

Impatient fucking imbeciles.

An Allardyce team versus a Martin O'neill team was never going to be a free-flowing classic was it?

The ones complaining will be the same fuckers who moaned when we conceded too many goal in games like this the last two or three seasons. As someone has already said, we would have lost that game last year.

What was the level of possession? We seemed to have a lot of control of the game/ball and generally the passing was very good. Just seemed a bit aimless when putting it in the box

I'm not into booing and don't appreciate it but I can understand it on occasions like today and so many days in the past.

I think perhaps today it came from high expectations after last weeks result and disappointment at todays performence, and that's part & parcel of being a Newcastle supporter isn't it? Good one week bad the next.

If you've nothing against Yo-Yo's then you have to love Newcastle cos it's always an up & down situation concerning feelings.

To be fair the perfomance was very little better than last season. Ok so we didn't look completely clueless at the back any more but going forward we had no creativity at all.

That said, the booing (which was definitely there and aimed at the players) was fucking pathetic and anyone who did it can fuck right off.

We've got a load of new faces (both on an off the field) to try and integrate and number of key players not fit and we draw a game after pissing on Bolton the week before. Ok so yesterday's performance and result was disapointing but acting like a bunch of Boro fans is worse!

Fucking pointless booing at the end of the game, better to boo them at the start of the game so they don't forget how impatient and fickle we are during the game, that way they'll defintely give their best performance.