Booing

duckerDavies

You should never boo your own imo, I know it seems the only way to get at them but the only way to really get at them is through the media, phone in shows texts in papers these are fine but to hear thousands of your own booing your team doesn't help anyone.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it at the end of the match and they're fucking morons who can piss off and not return quite frankly. Waste of space and as somebody said earlier its the exact problem Big Sam had mentioned.

It wasn't near the levels of last season but it was audible and was directed at the team not the ref, who was annoying to be fair. I see that Viduka has inherited Shearer's crown in the sense that everything he does is apparently a foul, but anything done to him is allowed to go unpunished. At one point he got hit in the face with the defenders hand and the ref then penalised Vidkua for handball or something!

Even worse wast the 'spectacle' in the East Stand before the game.

It was fucking shite. :)

More embarrassing than the booing tbh

Aye, that was a bit naff to say the least.

I've still got my streamer. Couldn't bring myself to chuck it. :)

Was class when someone threw it to a Villa player (Young maybe), when he was preparing for a free kick though. :)

Was class when someone threw it to a Villa player (Young maybe), when he was preparing for a free kick though. :)

Aye but pity he didn't see the funny side of it since he made a point of hockling on it :P

Yep fucking morons that were booing, thankfully it seemed like a minority. They stopped pretty quickly so maybe it was just a hangover from last season :)

I thought Owen got an excellent reception when he came on fwiw.

Edited by Gejon

Guest stevieintoon
Yep fucking morons that were booing, thankfully it seemed like a minority. They stopped pretty quickly so maybe it was just a hangover from last season :)

I thought Owen got an excellent reception when he came on fwiw.

It was 1% in my view but when 100 people boo in the stadium it sounds like far more, everyone around me was disgusted at the cunts booing.

The idiots who were booing have no grasp on reality and obviously have no clue as to the good work that big sam has done, and is doing. They do not deserve the airtime they have got for this.

The idiots who were booing have no grasp on reality and obviously have no clue as to the good work that big sam has done, and is doing. They do not deserve the airtime they have got for this.

tbf, there was little evidence of the good work yesterday.

Sure there was, we came up against a good, organised side and didn't lose. ok we were poor in the final 3rd but so what, its a work in progress, last year we would have lost that game.

Sure there was, we came up against a good, organised side and didn't lose. ok we were poor in the final 3rd but so what, its a work in progress, last year we would have lost that game.

Last season we won it. :)