MOTD

duckerDavies

A bit Shit? she's fuckin terrible - she sounds like a howling banshee when she gets excited - she is deffo a screamer - got nowt against women commentating but she is just not good at it and doesn't have the voice to carry it off - saying that like its not a sexist thing cos that spoon that does the sunderland games for radio newcastle is just as bad

Speaking of which did anybody see Hansen last night? Looks like somebody has given him a right pasting, black eye, fat lip etc :rolleyes:

He said he had an accident with a candle !!!

It must have jumped up and stuck the nut on him,I just wish a 'candle' would do that to Lawrenson. :icon_lol:

Speaking of which did anybody see Hansen last night? Looks like somebody has given him a right pasting, black eye, fat lip etc :D

He said he had an accident with a candle !!!

It must have jumped up and stuck the nut on him,I just wish a 'candle' would do that to Lawrenson. :rolleyes:

I think he was trying to be 'funny' with the candle comment, he said he got some wax (whacks) on his face. Least that was my take on it :icon_lol:

A bit Shit? she's fuckin terrible - she sounds like a howling banshee when she gets excited - she is deffo a screamer - got nowt against women commentating but she is just not good at it and doesn't have the voice to carry it off - saying that like its not a sexist thing cos that spoon that does the sunderland games for radio newcastle is just as bad

I've got nothing against women commentating at all as such.

But she does sound kinda like an over excited/high scouser when she's commenting on the action, she needs a course of male hormones to lower her voice to a more user friendly pitch and then she'd be fine. :icon_lol: