season ticket

midcuk

up until recently i have not been able to afford a season ticket (blessing in disguise i think) and have just blagged,borrowed purchased on gate tickets for the game, now i have the cash i dont know where to get a ticket, id kinda like somewhere near the half way line (so i can see properly), the platinum club interests me for the lager status but the "image" lets it down a bit its a bit sterile , the seat next to my mates in sjh l7 is free so i could sit with them but not sure, what do you lot think ! maybe the paddock if there are any spare?

yes its doing my nut trying to think which to go for hence the delay

Your already 1 game down so id hurry. For me the only choice was behind the goal or along the pitch. And even though along the pitch is probably a better view, behind the goal is £100 cheaper so i went for that.

Any seats on the half way line and not in the heavens are steep. The club arent daft

I have been told by the box office that you can't get Season tickets in the Platinum Club as the people there bought bonds which cost about £10,000 which entitles them to the tickets or to sell them on. There isn't even any kind of waiting list.

I tried to move to the East Stand where I used to sit with my Dad instead in the Summer but was told there weren't 2 tickets together and instead got moved down a level in the Sir John Hall Stand. Last week I got soaked despite being well under the roof. I wish I had stayed where I was and just hope it doesn't rain too much this season!

I have been told by the box office that you can't get Season tickets in the Platinum Club as the people there bought bonds which cost about £10,000 which entitles them to the tickets or to sell them on. There isn't even any kind of waiting list.

I tried to move to the East Stand where I used to sit with my Dad instead in the Summer but was told there weren't 2 tickets together and instead got moved down a level in the Sir John Hall Stand. Last week I got soaked despite being well under the roof. I wish I had stayed where I was and just hope it doesn't rain too much this season!

Aye i got pissed on, it was a pretty shitty day weather wise though. hopefully next week will be better

• 2 weeks later...

i've never sat in the east stand. i'm sure the views are great from gemmil's seat but isn't the stand a bit of a shithole compared to the rest of the ground? it's the only stand left from before the 90s isn't it?

Edited by Dr Gloom

Seems like the East Stand has been having real problems with the new card system, anyone who sits in there confirm this? I walk past the east stand to get the corner every home game and it seems this year has had worse queues than I can ever remember.

Seems like the East Stand has been having real problems with the new card system, anyone who sits in there confirm this? I walk past the east stand to get the corner every home game and it seems this year has had worse queues than I can ever remember.

Had no bother with mine, but there's been a few people with bother.

Dr. Gloom, it's definitely older looking than the rest of the place, and the toilets are pretty scabby, but you go to watch the match really, and I've got a great view so I'm not too fussed.

And it definitely beats walking up all those stairs to L7.

BTW, I've got the day off, I'm not posting from work. :lol:

choices choices dammit only want one ticket so may be able to get in the east stand ;)

better get my skates on

They wont let you wear skates in the ground like...

what about heelies then:)

damn card machine broke still waitin for my ticket to come ;)