Me Like

duckerDavies

Holy crap... my pervert standards must be dropping, didn't even think of it that way when I saw it last night :rolleyes:

:icon_lol: According to the sun one of the twins flashed her kebab too? Anyone got a picture :D

Edited by duckerDavies

Holy crap... my pervert standards must be dropping, didn't even think of it that way when I saw it last night :icon_lol:

Well it's hardly Jimbo-esque proportions is it? Looks like the river is well and truly dried up! :rolleyes:

Holy crap... my pervert standards must be dropping, didn't even think of it that way when I saw it last night :icon_lol:

Well it's hardly Jimbo-esque proportions is it? Looks like the river is well and truly dried up! :rolleyes:

To be fair, for the vast majority of my wanks, only air comes out.

:D ...hissssssssssssssssssssss

Guest Patrokles
Holy crap... my pervert standards must be dropping, didn't even think of it that way when I saw it last night :D

Well it's hardly Jimbo-esque proportions is it? Looks like the river is well and truly dried up! :icon_lol:

Not satisfied with having Bill Hicks in your avatar and sig, he's paraphrased in your posts now too. :headphonedance:

Holy crap... my pervert standards must be dropping, didn't even think of it that way when I saw it last night :D

Well it's hardly Jimbo-esque proportions is it? Looks like the river is well and truly dried up! :icon_lol:

:headphonedance: It's dust in my case.

I know its a complete disgrace, but I love their accents. I could happily pour myself a hand shandy just listening to them talking shit.

You're not wrong its a complete disgrace. Their accent is like nails on a blackboard, its fucking awful. Soooooooo irritating its not true.