Riquelme...

bassplayerjj

IF ashley wants a big name player and Sam reckons he could use him properly then why the heck not. The lazy magician would be the perfect weapon, especially at home, to bring us this creative spark as the jury is still very much out on Emre. We also have a little spanish speaking contingent at the club now. Enrique, Luque, Geremi, Solano, Cacapa and possibly Belleti, this would help him until he learnt english. We also have the personnel to act as his bodyguards in the middle of the park, especially if we get Faye. This is the kind of player I would love to see Sam work with, as he has proven before, he can get the best out of this type. Questionable character, soft touch? Astounding technical ability! I want to see some delightful free kicks and corners fizzed in, Big Sam tactics with Riquelme ability. I want to see some treacherous through balls played to the likes of Martins, Owen, Zog & Duff.

This may be all just fantasy but I'd love to see it, I'd love to see someone in the EPL take a gamble on Riquelme and I'd be thrilled if it was us. Go on Big Sam, you said if a quality player becomes available we should go for it, let's do it.

IF ashley wants a big name player and Sam reckons he could use him properly then why the heck not. The lazy magician would be the perfect weapon, especially at home, to bring us this creative spark as the jury is still very much out on Emre. We also have a little spanish speaking contingent at the club now. Enrique, Luque, Geremi, Solano, Cacapa and possibly Belleti, this would help him until he learnt english. We also have the personnel to act as his bodyguards in the middle of the park, especially if we get Faye. This is the kind of player I would love to see Sam work with, as he has proven before, he can get the best out of this type. Questionable character, soft touch? Astounding technical ability! I want to see some delightful free kicks and corners fizzed in, Big Sam tactics with Riquelme ability. I want to see some treacherous through balls played to the likes of Martins, Owen, Zog & Duff.

This may be all just fantasy but I'd love to see it, I'd love to see someone in the EPL take a gamble on Riquelme and I'd be thrilled if it was us. Go on Big Sam, you said if a quality player becomes available we should go for it, let's do it.

Here, here.

Not sure how you know for a fact that Belletti and Cacapa speak Spanish?

Riquelme is fucking awesome btw, we are nowhere near good enough for him.

Edited by Sima

Not sure how you know for a fact that Belletti and Cacapa speak Spanish?

Riquelme is fucking awesome btw, we are nowhere near good enough for him.

Cacapa said in an interview that he was pleased some of our players speak spanish as it can help him settle him. So he either speaks or understands it from his Portugese and French. And Belleti, similar situation except he has lived in Spain for a few years and can almost certainly speak spanish by now.

If the reports are true, then Spurs may be good for him so why not us?

Edited by bassplayerjj