The Lengends on Century

Wavey Davey

Does anybody else listen to this turgid shite? The fans that phone up all sound like they've escaped from somewhere.

Who's the mackem that replaced Gates? I hear his name on the intro, but I forget it as soon as I hear it.

Does anybody else listen to this turgid shite? The fans that phone up all sound like they've escaped from somewhere.

Who's the mackem that replaced Gates? I hear his name on the intro, but I forget it as soon as I hear it.

apparently its a bloke called Micky Horsewell who qualifies as a legend as he was in the team that won the cup for them!

never heard of him mesel like

I was on there the other week!

No kidding? What did you talk about?

Did you at least call Malcolm a depressing rent-a-gob? Tell me you did that.

Can't stand any phone in shows. They do it on the news now too don't they? "send us your view and we'll put it on air". Bollocks, do your own work, you're getting paid.

If I want a stupid opinion from a non-professional the place to find it is the Internet.

No kidding? What did you talk about?

Did you at least call Malcolm a depressing rent-a-gob? Tell me you did that.

No I was on the 10 grand fan, was speaking to Mickey Pigswill, he didn't even ask me who I supported let alone speak to Mad Malcolm.

I listen to it a canny bit in the car when I'm out and about and the legends lack of knowledge for a football phone in is incredible. More often than not they are not even up to date with the latest speculation on transfers so when callers ring in and say I hope we get such and such they turn round and say well I'm not aware of that mind.

Plus Gates is a big miss.

Was one good caller on last night like who was going in depth about Ashley's finances and seemed to know his stuff, seemed to be fairly sure that the things he's doing suggest he's looking to get out quick at a profit after seeing what happened to his Sports Direct share price recently.