Right so wtf was this dream all about?

Smooth Operator

Dreamt last night that I was driving the wrong way down a one way street and had a head on collision, so got out the car to remonstrate with the driver of the other car despite it being blatently my fault. Then I headed into the nearest boozer to go to the toilets to clam down. All the cubilcles are full so I decide to piss in the sink and as I get my weapon out the toilet attendant turns round and grabs hold of my cock as I'm pissing, only problem is it's Gerry of Big Brother!

So I finish my piss off as quick as possible as for some reason my arms wont move for me to be able to get this horrible Greek bender off my bell end! Turn around to do a nash and I'm met with what looks like a Brazilian street gang who beat me senseless.

Bet there's nee book out there that can intrepret this dream!

Dreamt last night that I was driving the wrong way down a one way street and had a head on collision, so got out the car to remonstrate with the driver of the other car

Was he another pensioner?

despite it being blatently my fault. Then I headed into the nearest boozer to go to the toilets to clam down.

:icon_lol: Euphemism?

All the cubilcles are full so I decide to piss in the sink and as I get my weapon out the toilet attendant turns round and grabs hold of my cock as I'm pissing, only problem is it's Gerry of Big Brother!

That's the only problem you have with that though?

So I finish my piss off as quick as possible as for some reason my arms wont move for me to be able to get this horrible Greek bender off my bell end!

So you're fisting him by this stage basically

Turn around to do a nash and I'm met with what looks like a Brazilian street gang who beat me senseless

In what way beat you?

Heemasex Repression Chapter 1 tbh

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago about a girl at my work getting pregnant and there being strong rumours that it wasn't her husband's doing. Yesterday I found out that she actually is pregnant. Did I impregnate her with my mind?

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago about a girl at my work getting pregnant and there being strong rumours that it wasn't her husband's doing. Yesterday I found out that she actually is pregnant. Did I impregnate her with my mind?

Wow, that's some pretty powerful imaginary sperm you have there!

Dreamt last night that I was driving the wrong way down a one way street and had a head on collision, so got out the car to remonstrate with the driver of the other car

Was he another pensioner?

despite it being blatently my fault. Then I headed into the nearest boozer to go to the toilets to clam down.

:icon_lol: Euphemism?

All the cubilcles are full so I decide to piss in the sink and as I get my weapon out the toilet attendant turns round and grabs hold of my cock as I'm pissing, only problem is it's Gerry of Big Brother!

That's the only problem you have with that though?

So I finish my piss off as quick as possible as for some reason my arms wont move for me to be able to get this horrible Greek bender off my bell end!

So you're fisting him by this stage basically

Turn around to do a nash and I'm met with what looks like a Brazilian street gang who beat me senseless

In what way beat you?

Heemasex Repression Chapter 1 tbh

Obsessed tbh! :rolleyes:

You'd give a month's worth of spunk to have Gerry's fingers all over your warrior!

I understand your anxiety but you could be worrying for nothing. The sensible course is obviously to take her to one side and ask her whether the baby is her husband's.

You don't have to reveal anything about your dream, and if the answer is 'yes' then you're in the clear and there's absolutely no harm done.

Are you David fucking Copperfield?