My fatha plays golf with John Anderson and he reckons....

Smooth Operator

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as anderson goes he was a solid player but got nicked for pace a bit too often - like you said 100% committed tho-as farr as Riquelme and Deco are concerned both are amazing playmakers and if i had to chose i would say Riquelme would suit us better as long as he keeps motivated - He is a total magician as close to brazils Socrates as i have ever seen - genius

Anyone remember John Andersons testimonial? He was fucked after an hour and spent the lasy 30 crouching down and trying not to puke. Chris Waddle was the best player on the pitch as well.

Was that the one with the Allstars? Basile Boli played. :icon_lol:

I think I was in the gallowgate. Very young.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Guest stevieintoon

"Who the fucks John Anderson?"

coughs, chokes and spits

This is Newcastle's support in 2007.

Who remembers his 40 yard raker against Millwall last game of the relegation season? NOt fuckin many I'll bet.

He was a reliable full back, certainly not a donkey, and much better than the much championed donkey, Kenny Wharton on the other side. Canny bloke as well, he used to live near me, seen him in the bookies a few times, always seemed very approachable.

I was at Anderson's testimonial, I've still got the programme somewhere it says "ANDO" on the front fuck knows why cos no one ever called him Ando, disgraceful turn oot of aboot 15,000 the poor cunt only got about £50,000 for ten years loyal service. Waddle played and our crowd was chanting for him to sign for us instead of Sheff Wed.

I think Riquelme is too slow for our football, and his undoubted world class talents could be blunted.

Anyone remember John Andersons testimonial? He was fucked after an hour and spent the lasy 30 crouching down and trying not to puke. Chris Waddle was the best player on the pitch as well.

Was that the one with the Allstars? Basile Boli played. :icon_lol:

I think I was in the gallowgate. Very young.

Aye, Waddle brought him with him I seem to remember, both playing for Marseille at the time.

Nothing like knowing fuck-all about the Toon but having an opinion, eh,T-Keith?

Hardly like he played a hundred years ago.

Im 20 you stupid cunts.

He played his last toon match in 1987.

Making me one years old.

I bet Stevie and Sniffer remember all the footballers they saw when they were one vividly bu tim just not up to that level of superfan.

What complete wankers.

Guest stevieintoon

Im 20 you stupid cunts.

:icon_lol: That's nee excuse. The thing is John Anderson's always commentating on the toon as well, he got aboot 20 caps for Ireland as well.

Guest stevieintoon
He played his last toon match in 1987.

Making me one years old.

I bet Stevie and Sniffer remember all the footballers they saw when they were one vividly bu tim just not up to that level of superfan.

What complete wankers.

Who played his last game in 1987 :icon_lol: I must've dreamt I seen him at SJP 100 times or, and his testimonial in 1992.

What ye on aboot ya daft cunt?

Im 20 you stupid cunts.

:icon_lol: That's nee excuse. The thing is John Anderson's always commentating on the toon as well, he got aboot 20 caps for Ireland as well.

Il think youl find it fucking is like

Dont be so fucking daft.

Please continue to make a mockery of yourself..

He was hardly Pele like....

Guest stevieintoon

Im 20 you stupid cunts.

Dont be so fucking daft.

Make a mockey of mesel??? Am not the daft cunt saying John Anderson chucked it in 1987, after earlier asking "who the fucks John Anderson?" :rolleyes:

Im 20 you stupid cunts.

Dont be so fucking daft.

Make a mockey of mesel??? Am not the daft cunt saying John Anderson chucked it in 1987, after earlier asking "who the fucks John Anderson?" :rolleyes:

However you are a Daft cunt.

An elitist facist prick who should drown himself for the good of the rest of the world

:D