My fatha plays golf with John Anderson and he reckons....

Smooth Operator

Guest stevieintoon
And he used to have a kick aboot with us in the car park next to his house. Those were the days when footballers lived on places like Lemington Rise and were happy to join in with the kids rather than worrying about insurance or being too busy shagging supermodels.

John Anderson STILL lives there, and Neil McDonald used to. No one can say you're as daft as ye look yee like.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he used to have a kick aboot with us in the car park next to his house. Those were the days when footballers lived on places like Lemington Rise and were happy to join in with the kids rather than worrying about insurance or being too busy shagging supermodels.

To be fair. I would rather be shagging supermodels than playing footy with spotty little kids. :icon_lol:

Aye, you know what he means though.

Anyone remember John Andersons testimonial? He was fucked after an hour and spent the lasy 30 crouching down and trying not to puke. Chris Waddle was the best player on the pitch as well.

Was that the one with the Allstars? Basile Boli played. :icon_lol:

I think I was in the gallowgate. Very young.

Aye, Waddle brought him with him I seem to remember, both playing for Marseille at the time.

Didn't Keegan absolutely sky a penalty?

Anderson's got a face like a slapped arse though. That mustache was hiding how hediously ugly he truly was.

Ever thought about actually reading a book, T-Keith?

Say, a book about the Toon and you might learn something so you don't look so stupid.

Christ on a crutch, here's another one of the fucking moron brigade coming to preach to all and sundry.

Say, a book about the Toon and you might learn something so you don't look so stupid.

HTT-tastic.

:icon_lol:

Get Fucked

leave the kid alone - he's still heartbroken over the lass he met on holiday

leave the kid alone - he's still heartbroken over the lass he met on holiday

:rolleyes:

Who's this fucking spacktard?

Stevie in disguise? :icon_lol:

Guest stevieintoon

HTT-tastic.

HTT-tastic? :icon_lol: I don't think so. I know which boat I'd put him in, and he'd be arguing to have a go at the wheel with a good 10 on here.

Great post sniffer, but we have to accept this is Newcastle United's support in 2007.

HTT-tastic.

HTT-tastic? :icon_lol: I don't think so. I know which boat I'd put him in, and he'd be arguing to have a go at the wheel with a good 10 on here.

Great post sniffer, but we have to accept this is Newcastle United's support in 2007.

Aye, I've seen him tell people to read up on NUFC's history before. Hence the comment. In fairness, Sniffer probably went to his 1st game before the mid-90's, so the comparison probably ends at the above post. Hardly what I'd call a 'great post' like, in any case.

Utterly ridiculous picking faults with someone for not knowing the name of a player while he was still in a nappy. Believe it or not having an encyclopaedic knowledge of every Newcastle player is not a prerequistit for supporting the lads, although i'm sure if Stevie was incharge there'd be some form of entry exam.

Utterly ridiculous picking faults with someone for not knowing the name of a player while he was still in a nappy. Believe it or not having an encyclopaedic knowledge of every Newcastle player is not a prerequistit for supporting the lads, although i'm sure if Stevie was incharge there'd be some form of entry exam.

A stuck up hypocritical exam he couldn't pass himself...

Sure he could man, he even knows about future players such as Leighton Baines

:D

I only wish we'd all took him up on his bets now. He'd not be able to afford an internet connection.

He's becoming a parody of himself man :D

All we need is for him to post the picture of the Keys to Skol and Stevies idiocy will be through for the day :icon_lol:

He's becoming a parody of himself man :D

All we need is for him to post the picture of the Keys to Skol and Stevies idiocy will be through for the day :icon_lol:

Add to that some stereotypical insult directed at Scousers.