My fatha plays golf with John Anderson and he reckons....

Smooth Operator

A couple of points, should there be just the slightest grain of truth in this story.

Firstly, what is Ashley doing telling XXXL Sam which player he wants?? Portly Freddie was rightly vilified for meddling in transfers - Ashley should get the same treatment, regardless of the qualitly of players he may want. Was it Clough or Blanchflower who had the blank page in their autobiography as a demonstration of a Chairman's knowledge of football?

Secondly, if there is a desire to buy either of these players then the club had better get their finger oot as time is short!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of points, should there be just the slightest grain of truth in this story.

Firstly, what is Ashley doing telling XXXL Sam which player he wants?? Portly Freddie was rightly vilified for meddling in transfers - Ashley should get the same treatment, regardless of the qualitly of players he may want. Was it Clough or Blanchflower who had the blank page in their autobiography as a demonstration of a Chairman's knowledge of football?

Secondly, if there is a desire to buy either of these players then the club had better get their finger oot as time is short!

Shackleton IIRC

Shackleton IIRC

Cheers.

Who the fuck is Len Shackleton?? I was only a mission of intent in my fatha's heed when he was playing etc etc..... :D:icon_lol:

And he used to have a kick aboot with us in the car park next to his house. Those were the days when footballers lived on places like Lemington Rise and were happy to join in with the kids rather than worrying about insurance or being too busy shagging supermodels.

John Anderson STILL lives there, and Neil McDonald used to. No one can say you're as daft as ye look yee like.

Does Anderson live in the same house he did back then? the one that backs onto the little carpark next to the Tanning shop?

He never lived there but he does live in that street. My mate (I say mate we've not spoken for two years) lives next door to him. I was shagging a lass who lived in a doon stairs flat backing on to that car park. Years ago he lived further in to Lem Rise, Patuna Close or something but he divorced his wife, fuck knows what happened, but he shifted.

A quiet street in Newcastle roughly two years ago.....

"Alreet Stevie lad, see the Liverpool game last night? They were canny"

Who the fuck is Len Shackleton?? I was only a mission of intent in my fatha's heed when he was playing etc etc..... :D:icon_lol:

Shacks the bloke who scored 6 goals in his first match wearing a black n' white shirt.