First dates

Walliver

I got a scouse lass pissed on a first date and she still didn't give out.

:lol: that's bad luck :lol:

not really, didn't have to buy her a drink on the second date and it turned out she has a horrible fanny.

:nufc:

she did have massive norks though, didn't make up for the calamity downstairs.

Edited by newcastlebroon

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: that's bad luck :nufc:

not really, didn't have to buy her a drink on the second date and it turned out she has a horrible fanny.

:icon_lol:

she did have massive norks though, didn't make up for the calamity downstairs.

:lol:

:razz: that's bad luck :icon_lol:

What do you class as a horrible fanny? Smelling like an old flask? elaborate please

What do you class as a horrible fanny? Smelling like an old flask? elaborate please

It spat at him and called him names

If it's a butcher's dustbin down there then I'd rather just sit back and pour myself a hand shandy fwiw.

If it's a butcher's dustbin down there then I'd rather just sit back and pour myself a hand shandy fwiw.

Dear me, you lot are delightful :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: it's just "dirty men talk" Cath...close your eyes !!

Boys need to realise that they weren't blessed with the prettiest or most hygenic of appendages either!

Boys need to realise that they weren't blessed with the prettiest or most hygenic of appendages either!

quoted for truth my dear :icon_lol:

It looked what I'd imagine a gremlin's fanny would look like. And it was like a bucket, wouldn't suprise me if she'd had kids tbh (she was only 20btw). And it smelt like off coleslaw.

Say there was a work party coming up but you didn't think anyone knew was going so just you and a lass arranged to go together, would that be classed as a date? :icon_lol:

yup :icon_lol:

Now the twist, she has a fella :icon_lol::razz:

mmm...difficult one this...I would then assume it was just a "mate thing" then :icon_lol:

It looked what I'd imagine a gremlin's fanny would look like. And it was like a bucket, wouldn't suprise me if she'd had kids tbh (she was only 20btw). And it smelt like off coleslaw.

Say there was a work party coming up but you didn't think anyone knew was going so just you and a lass arranged to go together, would that be classed as a date? :icon_lol:

Now the twist, she has a fella :icon_lol::razz:

mmm...difficult one this...I would then assume it was just a "mate thing" then :icon_lol:

Same here its just a strange situation. Not sure how I feel if my lass (if i had one) was going for a night out with another fella.

Now the twist, she has a fella :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Same here its just a strange situation. Not sure how I feel if my lass (if i had one) was going for a night out with another fella.

there has been a few debates on here iirc about lasses having "man friends" ...don't think there's any harm in it myself :razz: and you are work colleagues going to a work do ??

Now the twist, she has a fella :icon_lol::icon_lol:

there has been a few debates on here iirc about lasses having "man friends" ...don't think there's any harm in it myself :razz: and you are work colleagues going to a work do ??

Im sure thats the excuse she will use :icon_lol:

Nah I wouldn't do anything.

Still gave it a go though, needless to say I didn't go back. Dirty scouse minge.