First dates

Walliver

Take her to Harry ramsdens, order 2 cones of chipswith scraps, talk about yourself all night, then just before leaving, ask her if she used to be a man, as you had a nasty experience with a prostitute once and you dont want to get stung twice.

As you get outside, grab your cock and look at her before letting out a long extended groan that lasts no shorter than 30 seconds, make sure your legs are apart at the knees.

Before you know it she will be on her back getting honked thinking "how the fuck did this happen"

Gauranteed technique :D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

Or, well, to be honest, don't listen to any of the 'rules of dating' advice, because really you seem like a decent person. I always think that if you're going to get on with someone, you're going to get on with them. Definitely have a pint or two if you need it to relax, but otherwise just have fun. Don't bother with fucking checklists on what to do and what not to do, because if you're suited, you'll have plenty to talk about and it'll be natural and easy.

Or, well, to be honest, don't listen to any of the 'rules of dating' advice, because really you seem like a decent person. I always think that if you're going to get on with someone, you're going to get on with them. Definitely have a pint or two if you need it to relax, but otherwise just have fun. Don't bother with fucking checklists on what to do and what not to do, because if you're suited, you'll have plenty to talk about and it'll be natural and easy.

He asked for the advice :D

Was it the content of the advice, or the format that bothered you?

Guest Patrokles

Didn't bother me in the slightest. I didn't even read it. I just think it's redundant because in my own experience it's just intuitive and natural- if the person is on your wavelength, and likes you too.

Didn't bother me in the slightest. I didn't even read it. I just think it's redundant because in my own experience it's just intuitive and natural- if the person is on your wavelength, and likes you too.

well yeah, but it's always a good idea to go prepared. Maximise the possibility of being on the same wavelength. While it might be redundant for you, you weren't the one asking for advice... Walliver was.

:icon_lol:

He asked for the advice :icon_lol:

well yeah, but it's always a good idea to go prepared. Maximise the possibility of being on the same wavelength. While it might be redundant for you, you weren't the one asking for advice... Walliver was.

:headphonedance:

:D

He asked for the advice :headphonedance:

:headphonedance:

honestly don't know what you're :icon_lol: -ing at :headphonedance:

It's the whole "man" thing on first dates.......I have yet to read a whole post tht covers it !!!tbph!!

Haway then, give us a womans view on things then?

It's the whole "man" thing on first dates.......I have yet to read a whole post tht covers it !!!tbph!!

you may be asking the wrong person here as we all have different ideas about 1st dates....especially me as I have been on the lash since 4 and may give away 2 many secrets :D

Don't try too hard! If you have things in common, can have a laugh and enjoy each others company then it should go swimmingly. Okay, it may be a bit nerve-racking and no-one wants to make an arse of themselves but if you're too busy trying to remember a list of do's and dont's then you'll be a nervous wreck.

Don't try too hard! If you have things in common, can have a laugh and enjoy each others company then it should go swimmingly. Okay, it may be a bit nerve-racking and no-one wants to make an arse of themselves but if you're too busy trying to remember a list of do's and dont's then you'll be a nervous wreck.

what she said....minus my alcohol intake :D

I think people are taking the list of things as commandments instead of suggestions. I blame the bible. :D

don't talk, let her talk. You can earn huge brownie points by really listening to a girl. Try to remember things which seem important to her

Shoes

handbags

makeup

vibrators

Vodka

1 out of 5 there buddy :icon_lol:

nah, i agree with jimbo on this one :D

Just be cool.

And if possible cool as fuck & in a band*

*This works on 3 levels.

1. Play with world superstars and any girls is yours

2. Play with moderately popular indie band and you can flirt with anyone but might not get a shag

3. Play with indie band in front of like 30 people and you've got to work quite hard but you can make contacts and possibly shag the headlining bands bass player

Guest Patrokles

s'what I said.

s'what I said.

fair enough, but it's hardly advice is it?

Basically you're saying "don't be nervous, just relax" which is easy to say, but an entirely different thing to accomplish. All I gave was a few dos and don'ts (which is what was asked for) which he could use if needed.

to be fair, the list is hardly complete, nor necessarily applicable. Just a couple of ideas :D

Take her to Harry ramsdens, order 2 cones of chipswith scraps, talk about yourself all night, then just before leaving, ask her if she used to be a man, as you had a nasty experience with a prostitute once and you dont want to get stung twice.

As you get outside, grab your cock and look at her before letting out a long extended groan that lasts no shorter than 30 seconds, make sure your legs are apart at the knees.

Before you know it she will be on her back getting honked thinking "how the fuck did this happen"

Gauranteed technique :icon_lol:

I owe you a pint sometime, thanks!

What's a good second date? I think the cinema's generally a rubbish thing to do. I've done drinks and live music, I'd like something quite cool yet not too expensive. I don't want anyone to suggest a restaurant.

s'what I said.

fair enough, but it's hardly advice is it?

Basically you're saying "don't be nervous, just relax" which is easy to say, but an entirely different thing to accomplish. All I gave was a few dos and don'ts (which is what was asked for) which he could use if needed.

to be fair, the list is hardly complete, nor necessarily applicable. Just a couple of ideas :D

I think it came across like you plan your dates like a military operation and also made you look slightly conceited that you know all there is to know about first dates :icon_lol:

What's a good second date? I think the cinema's generally a rubbish thing to do. I've done drinks and live music, I'd like something quite cool yet not too expensive. I don't want anyone to suggest a restaurant.

You shelled out for a first date, its all damage limitation on the wallet now. Get her round yours for a pizza and DVD.

You shelled out for a first date, its all damage limitation on the wallet now. Get her round yours for a pizza and DVD.

Or in your case, your mam's place.

Edited by alex