First dates

Walliver

and the fish reference implied that you are a big girlls blouse getting offended over my chauvinism and lack of PCness

:D

never expected to be called a "big girls blouse" like... always thought I came off as quite the misogynist..

Never really been "offended" by your chauvinism (which you seem to take an odd pride in) and a lack of PC-ness is pretty standard fare on here.

you're just a knob tbh. :icon_lol:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the fish reference implied that you are a big girlls blouse getting offended over my chauvinism and lack of PCness

:icon_lol:

never expected to be called a "big girls blouse" like... always thought I came off as quite the misogynist..

Never really been "offended" by your chauvinism (which you seem to take an odd pride in) and a lack of PC-ness is pretty standard fare on here.

you're just a knob tbh. :headphonedance:

:D always wanted to use that smilie....

Thte simple rule is thus; anything less than tonsel tennis on a first date is a fail.

Agreed.

Second date should have a good snog and 'tops' at least. Oh, and if you can, give her a few kisses on the neck - women LUV it; FACT! (at least when the hipster does it, anyway)

Thte simple rule is thus; anything less than tonsel tennis on a first date is a fail.

Agreed.

Second date should have a good snog and 'tops' at least. Oh, and if you can, give her a few kisses on the neck - women LUV it; FACT! (at least when the hipster does it, anyway)

Guest Patrokles

Agreed.

The neck of a woman is 10x more sensitive than that of a man, apparently.

Guest Patrokles
Take her to Harry ramsdens, order 2 cones of chipswith scraps, talk about yourself all night, then just before leaving, ask her if she used to be a man, as you had a nasty experience with a prostitute once and you dont want to get stung twice.

As you get outside, grab your cock and look at her before letting out a long extended groan that lasts no shorter than 30 seconds, make sure your legs are apart at the knees.

Before you know it she will be on her back getting honked thinking "how the fuck did this happen"

Gauranteed technique :icon_lol:

I owe you a pint sometime, thanks!

What's a good second date? I think the cinema's generally a rubbish thing to do. I've done drinks and live music, I'd like something quite cool yet not too expensive. I don't want anyone to suggest a restaurant.

Just text/call her and tell her you had a good time and thank her for it. I assume it went okay since you're talking about second dates, so she'll respond well and you can suggest anything else, or even better, ask if there's anything she wants to do.

To be honest, I find that it doesn't really matter what we do necessarily, if I'm with a girl I like and who likes me. People are usually more important than places, unless one is significantly worse/better than the other.

Oh and stuff socks down the front of your duds

THE FRONT, always remember not the back

You should post more on here mate. Always crack me up. Your shit story was legendary in my office. :D

Edited by Holden McGroin

When a girl says she doesn't want a boyfriend, she's enjoying being single and she just wants something casual, what exactly does she mean? Is she likely to change her mind? Why would she say to a guy she would definitely want to meet up with him again? Why would she go on essentially a blind date if she didn't want a relationship?

When a girl says she doesn't want a boyfriend, she's enjoying being single and she just wants something casual, what exactly does she mean? Is she likely to change her mind? Why would she say to a guy she would definitely want to meet up with him again? Why would she go on essentially a blind date if she didn't want a relationship?

Playing it cool. Was probably dumped by her last boyfriend for being to clingy. :D

Sounds like you have hit the jackpot pal, fuckbuddy for a good few months at least without all the other shit! :D

Guest Patrokles

Could mean any number of things, to be honest. If by 'something casual' it still involves anything physical, then she probably finds you attractive but doesn't want any heavy shit like exclusivity, or too much too soon, etc. In which case it's possible she'll want to have a decent relationship at some point in the future, she just doesn't want to commit to anything right now.

It's possible that she's just trying to let you down gently, but I think that's less likely than the above. She's maybe just skittish or not ready for a dun dun duuun relationship.

Could mean any number of things, to be honest. If by 'something casual' it still involves anything physical, then she probably finds you attractive but doesn't want any heavy shit like exclusivity, or too much too soon, etc. In which case it's possible she'll want to have a decent relationship at some point in the future, she just doesn't want to commit to anything right now.

It's possible that she's just trying to let you down gently, but I think that's less likely than the above. She's maybe just skittish or not ready for a dun dun duuun relationship.

I'd agree with that.

I'm a little more pessmistic though, if a girl said that to me I'd assume she'd mean for us to remain friends and that she (like Patrokles is saying) is trying to let me down gently

Mate, an internet forum is the last place you should be asking for advice about girls! Seriously!

Because the only people on internet forums offering advice are those that still live with their parents and play computer games instead of having a social life?

Mate, an internet forum is the last place you should be asking for advice about girls! Seriously!

Because the only people on internet forums offering advice are those that still live with their parents and play computer games instead of having a social life?

:D Brock...4 a younun u r clued up b!!!

dont make me dig up that video of you miming to songs you posted on the net in your spare time bandana boy!

and yet I believe u still hand out yur own advice !!!

No, it just struck me reading all this advice that everyone on here, me included, spends so much time on the internet, day and night, that our social lives cant be that fantastically good that we are in any position to be giving advice about dates. especially brock.

and yet I believe u still hand out yur own advice !!!

No, it just struck me reading all this advice that everyone on here, me included, spends so much time on the internet, day and night, that our social lives cant be that fantastically good that we are in any position to be giving advice about dates. especially brock.

The Internet is so ubiquitous these days that to infer it's solely the domain of geeks, nerds and social pariahs is frankly laughable.

My Social life is very healthy, the reason I can post so much is because I have internet access at work and I'm in the unfortunate position where I also do a lot of work at home. I also suffer greatly with an horrendous attention span. :icon_lol:

If I've got this board open, I stray to here, make a post and return to work. If I just strolled through the internet I'd be lost for hours. :D

The Internet is so ubiquitous these days that to infer it's solely the domain of geeks, nerds and social pariahs is frankly laughable.

You managed to disprove your statement with the opening line. Do you honestly talk like that or is it just for our beneift?

You managed to disprove your statement with the opening line. Do you honestly talk like that or is it just for our beneift?

I honestly use the english language as best as I can instead of falling back on trite cliches

Guest Patrokles

I honestly use the english language as best as I can instead of falling back on trite cliches

There's another type of cliche? :mellow: