The most regrettable thing you've done when you were pissed ?

Jimbo

What is your biggest moment of shame and regret you have commited whilst being pissed ?

yer mum

:icon_lol:

awww c'mon it had to be done, shirley

What is your biggest moment of shame and regret you have commited whilst being pissed ?

yer mum

:icon_lol:

awww c'mon it had to be done, shirley

my mum's not called shirley......

In all honesty it was the night I found my fiance was cheating on me, went out, got hammered and verbally lashed out at my best mate over the phone; said some stuff that was entirely out of character for me and it's taken a long time for that to be forgiven

In all honesty it was the night I found my fiance was cheating on me, went out, got hammered and verbally lashed out at my best mate over the phone; said some stuff that was entirely out of character for me and it's taken a long time for that to be forgiven

without being harsh, your totally not over this are you!

Well son, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something you have done, than to regret something you haven't.

Butthole Surfers?

Correct-a-mundo.

without being harsh, your totally not over this are you!

not harsh at all mate.

Nope I'm not over it entirely. It'll take someone a long time to sit down with me and unravel it all to be honest. It colours every relationship I have and it has darkened my view on the whole thing. :icon_lol:

But I fly in the face of such pessimism in "love" with a staggeringly optimistic view on life. :D

Well I've done something heinous too.

A good mate of mine had his eye on a lass at work for a while and she him, as they would flirt quite a bit. We then had a leaving do for her soon after. I spent the whole night drunkenly butting into their conversations and then to cap it all I got off with her when neither of us were even interested in each other. My mate understandably got upset, and I flew off the handle and said some things that were totally out of character for me.

Was I jealous? He isn't exactly a looker, but he always got the girl. So it's the only reason I could think of why I would be like that.

About a month later we actually got round to talking to each other and he forgave me. He even had a short-lived relationship with the girl in question. But still now I still feel horribly guilty at times and even feel uncomfortable in his presence.