The most regrettable thing you've done when you were pissed ?

Jimbo

comig home whilststillllllllllllllllllllllllll semi sober !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been meaning to ask you something but you haven't been on msn as of late...

When I went up to Newcastle for the Sampdoria game I were in the Pitcher & Piano on Sunday night for tea, and there were two lasses in there (it was about 7:30) who were clearly sozzled. Anyhoo this lass with grey hair collapsed and had everyone running over. The woman she was with was blonde though, so I was wondering if it was you. :D

Years ago I was in a really busy bar with my mates. As I was swigging out of a bottle of beer one of my friends was pushed/bumped into me and the bottle chipped my teeth. I went fucking mental at him (even though in hindsight it was a complete accident) and he (rightly) had a go back at me. Anyway, this argument got to the point where we got chucked out the pub and ended up having a fight in the park opposite. He did forgive me the next day, which I suppose proves he was a good mate, although I haven't seen him for a few years now because me and his Mrs don't get on :D:icon_lol:

Years ago I was in a really busy bar with my mates. As I was swigging out of a bottle of beer one of my friends was pushed/bumped into me and the bottle chipped my teeth. I went fucking mental at him (even though in hindsight it was a complete accident) and he (rightly) had a go back at me. Anyway, this argument got to the point where we got chucked out the pub and ended up having a fight in the park opposite. He did forgive me the next day, which I suppose proves he was a good mate, although I haven't seen him for a few years now because me and his Mrs don't get on :headphonedance: :headphonedance:

:D don't lose sigh tof the fact he's your "mate" because of his misssus....... :icon_lol:

Years ago I was in a really busy bar with my mates. As I was swigging out of a bottle of beer one of my friends was pushed/bumped into me and the bottle chipped my teeth. I went fucking mental at him (even though in hindsight it was a complete accident) and he (rightly) had a go back at me. Anyway, this argument got to the point where we got chucked out the pub and ended up having a fight in the park opposite. He did forgive me the next day, which I suppose proves he was a good mate, although I haven't seen him for a few years now because me and his Mrs don't get on :headphonedance: :headphonedance:

:D don't lose sigh tof the fact he's your "mate" because of his misssus....... :icon_lol:

I don't think he's allowed to see me now. She keeps him on a short leash.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

see ...this kind of this pisses me off immensely....we all have "different mates for different seasons" so to speak.....

see ...this kind of this pisses me off immensely....we all have "different mates for different seasons" so to speak.....

:headphonedance:

Most regrettable thing I've done was the very first time I ever got pissed off 3 cans of Special Brew when I was 13. Was at my mates house who had an older sister who was stunning, she was in her room with 2 of her mates so I staggered, after necking these cans, to her door and started banging on it saying "Hey babes, I may be only 13 but I can show you the time of your lives!" or something like that. Anyway it transpires that they were all lesbians and thought I was taking the piss but I honestly didn't have a clue.

Then I hoyed up all over my mates kitchen table. Class.

Probably just pissed off whatever bird it was at the time about something really shallow like her talking to other blokes (recurring)

:lol:

I mean like flirting terrible man :lol:

Probably just pissed off whatever bird it was at the time about something really shallow like her talking to other blokes (recurring)

aaahhh... you had me totally fuckin confused there like :nufc:

aaahhh... you had me totally fuckin confused there like :nufc:

Im a jealous guy man :icon_lol: