Calling all Vista users

MrBass

On a slightly different note, how do I get the Aero feature to work? Should it be automatic?

Should have been. Unless you have basic in which case you wont have it. Don't have Vista at work so can't check just now for you.

I have the premium version, the only thing I can think of is that the refresh rate on my monitor isn't hih enough but the option to change it is greyed out so I can't adjust it.

Think the Vista rating jobby for the graphics card needs to be above 3.0 for Aero to work. Mines telling me it's 3.1 and it works fine.

I have the premium version, the only thing I can think of is that the refresh rate on my monitor isn't hih enough but the option to change it is greyed out so I can't adjust it.

Think the Vista rating jobby for the graphics card needs to be above 3.0 for Aero to work. Mines telling me it's 3.1 and it works fine.

How do I go about finding out what the rating is then?