11-year old shot dead in Liverpool

Hatful Of Hollow

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

I dont know why you're shocked, I will never ever ever be shocked by anything involving THOSE people, in THAT city ever. S C U M

I dont know why you're shocked, I will never ever ever be shocked by anything involving THOSE people, in THAT city ever. S C U M

tbf I was more disgusted when T-Keith didn't know who John Anderson was tbh.

I mean, really.

Sweeping generalisations again eh Stevie? :icon_lol:

Think you'll find this sort of thing is sadly becoming more common place all over the country. Manchester and London have had their fair share of it and it'll probably not be long before it happens in Newcastle too.

What will you say then?

As close to the truth as the Baines rumour.

You must have a personal reason to have such unrelenting, unfounded hatred of Liverpool and scousers, I refuse to believe it's simple ignorance.

Guest stevieintoon

Could you arseholes care to tell me when a Tyneside toddler has been dragged through a shopping centre, then mhad his eyes gauged out and murdered by two 11 year olds?

There have been so many similar incidents there, which is why I'm never shocked when something of this magnitude happens, so get off your high horses you total wanks.

My thoughts go out to his family, hopefully the perpetrators are sent away for a long time.

Could you arseholes care to tell me when a Tyneside toddler has been dragged through a shopping centre, then mhad his eyes gauged out and murdered by two 11 year olds?

There have been so many similar incidents there, which is why I'm never shocked when something of this magnitude happens, so get off your high horses you total wanks.

My thoughts go out to his family, hopefully the perpetrators are sent away for a long time.

What about Mary Bell?

What about Mary Bell?

Gateshead tbh.

What about Mary Bell?

Gateshead tbh.

:icon_lol: You tit.

Stevie telling someone to get off their high-horse.

Fucking Hell :icon_lol::rolleyes:

I must be getting soft, this story and that of a 2 month old baby dying after a car mounted the pavement and struck him have made me feel like shite over the last 2 days.

In respect of the 11 year olds murder it's a warning to society that this country is on a dangerous downward spiral. I wouldn't put it past them that some kid was dared to shoot this poor lad by his peers. Scumbags.

You never really saw any gun crime in Liverpool 10 years ago (a bit of drug dealer v drug dealer stuff, but it was specific to serious organised criminal gangs, nothing like these recent incidents).

Something has gone seriously wrong with the country in the last 10 years, and broadly it's much like when they raise orphaned chimpanzees without adults to guide them.

The end up with seriously messed up violent adult chimps, without adults to slap them down and teach them how to behave as they grew up.

The UK has pretty much created a human lab where adolescents believe they are untouchable by the law (and largely they are) and adults are too scared to discipling them (as they law would crucify them) which just further adds to their feeling of untouchablility.

Wishy washys alway go on about how fear isn't a good thing to rule by, but frankly a group of 15 year old should be afraid of the act and consequences vandalizing an adults car..... never mind of beating said adult to death, but they aren't.

It's no wonder we have a record 390,000 a year leaving this country.

You never really saw any gun crime in Liverpool 10 years ago (a bit of drug dealer v drug dealer stuff, but it was specific to serious organised criminal gangs, nothing like these recent incidents).

Something has gone seriously wrong with the country in the last 10 years, and broadly it's much like when they raise orphaned chimpanzees without adults to guide them.

The end up with seriously messed up violent adult chimps, without adults to slap them down and teach them how to behave as they grew up.

The UK has pretty much created a human lab where adolescents believe they are untouchable by the law (and largely they are) and adults are too scared to discipling them (as they law would crucify them) which just further adds to their feeling of untouchablility.

Wishy washys alway go on about how fear isn't a good thing to rule by, but frankly a group of 15 year old should be afraid of the act and consequences vandalizing an adults car..... never mind of beating said adult to death, but they aren't.

It's no wonder we have a record 390,000 a year leaving this country.

Good post.

I've just started the process of emigrating .

Last week i was walking to the gym at 7am and saw 5 (guess about 17-19 year old) kids scrapping with Hammers and sticks in the high street! And i live in a pretty decent area. :D