FAO Papa Lazaru

ChezGiven

Good to meet you too SLP, i was stotting off walls that night mainly due to alex and brother being animals on the drink and i'm just a wee lad in comparison. Still managed to piss in the bogs though.

Actually, wor lass wants a word with you about that :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to meet you too SLP, i was stotting off walls that night mainly due to alex and brother being animals on the drink and i'm just a wee lad in comparison. Still managed to piss in the bogs though.

Actually, wor lass wants a word with you about that :D

You need that light fixing in the outside bog.

Jesus Christ thats disgraceful, had no idea i did that and its unforgivable quite frankly, i can only apologise to the lad that we went there with as he was really nice and looked after everybody. I will of course pay for anything that needs paying for next time i see anyone who can pass it on. And after that i think i'm going to avoid mixing my drinks ever again as thats twice in a row i've doen that and got way too pissed to remember anything.

Not sure there was anyway near enough grovelling in that post.

Better in person i think, if he'll be there before the next home game (Wigan is it) as i'll be there before the match, and can also pass on any money required. Won't be there after the match as its a mates birthday so if i don't see him then i'll catch him at the next one.

Not sure there was anyway near enough grovelling in that post.

Better in person i think, if he'll be there before the next home game (Wigan is it) as i'll be there before the match, and can also pass on any money required. Won't be there after the match as its a mates birthday so if i don't see him then i'll catch him at the next one.

He is going to the Wigan game so i'll let him know he can find you there. I wont be there to protect you though.

:D

My brother once pissed on my bed

...while I was in it.

:icon_lol:

that deserves a LOL

My mate once pissed on his siter while he was drunk. Claims her bedroom was right next door to the toilet. To be fair, it sounded canny funny, him pissing on her in bed, her screaming the house down, and his mam and dad legging it in there. Oh to have been a fly on the wall.

A bloke I used to work with was a nightmare at social events. A bunch of us used to book into a B&B saves worrying about the last train home and all that.

Anyway, it was generally two to a room and this bloke (luckily I was never in the same room as him), had a tendency to wake up in the middle of the night and go piss in the wardrobe! :D

Lass I shared a house with was notorious for pissing in the wrong place. Some of her exploits include, pissnig in the sink (no small feat for a short lass), a drawer, out of a window and the Pièce de résistance, in her laptop. :D

When I was on holiday in Benidorm, I really needed a piss but the bog was flooded and had a huge floater in, so instead of running down to the bottom floor and going to the loo decided to have a piss over the balcony

You filthy skanky metal-loving cock-munching slum-dwelling sister-fucking scumbag tramp.

Bit out of the blue? Need reminding?

Last saturday night you tagged along to my mate's studio along from the Telegraph. Remember that bit? How about the bit where you go and piss in the corridor of his place of work 4 metres away from a toilet? He invited you back, bought you drinks and in return for this kind hospitality and generosity you piss inside the building where he works. You fucking tramp.

I would have put this up earlier but i was hoping that we could download the CCTV footage of you emptying your bladder and post it up on here. Unfortunately, thats not possible but if Andrew does manage to get it onto his PC then rest assured, i'll resurrect this and post it up.

The facilities management people are going to charge him for the clean up and were understandably fucking annoyed. I expect you to pay me the cost next time i see you at the Trent.

Anything to say for yourself?

:D:icon_lol::headphonedance::headphonedance::headphonedance::headphonedance:

:headphonedance::headphonedance::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fucking hell! GERLD! Only just read this thread and after the first post you're just scanning down for some tongue in cheek response, only to realise it's not coming cos Chezza is deadly serious. :lol:

Neil you absolute animal!

My mate once pissed on his siter while he was drunk. Claims her bedroom was right next door to the toilet. To be fair, it sounded canny funny, him pissing on her in bed, her screaming the house down, and his mam and dad legging it in there. Oh to have been a fly on the wall.

:D:icon_lol::headphonedance:

There were probably flies all over the walls.

Well one good thing has come of it. Neil's giving up the drink and going into therapy. Every cloud and all that.

Partially correct! Don't think i'll drink before a game again as more than enough gets drunk after games without knocking it back beforehand as well, might as well start that from now!

Bit late for therapy though i think!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.