FAO Papa Lazaru

ChezGiven

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you know it was Neil anyway Chez, it's unclear? Did you catch the little scruff yellow handed?

This is actually the best bit. Bluf and Janitor of NO got lost on the way out and ended up outside an office where a boss was working. He kicked them out and because they were so drunk and clueless, it raised his suspicions so he went to check the CCTV. Cue Papa Laz doing Singing in the Rain with his cock out soiling Network Rail literature in the downstaris corridor.

Andrew had to go up to the office, watch the footage and take a bollocking off the bloke. He then calls me and describes the culprit as 'the slightly greying older one in the metaller t-shirt'. :D

How did you know it was Neil anyway Chez, it's unclear? Did you catch the little scruff yellow handed?

This is actually the best bit. Bluf and Janitor of NO got lost on the way out and ended up outside an office where a boss was working. He kicked them out and because they were so drunk and clueless, it raised his suspicions so he went to check the CCTV. Cue Papa Laz doing Singing in the Rain with his cock out soiling Network Rail literature in the downstaris corridor.

Andrew had to go up to the office, watch the footage and take a bollocking off the bloke. He then calls me and describes the culprit as 'the slightly greying older one in the metaller t-shirt'. :icon_lol:

Howay man, that could have been anyone! :D

Andrew had to go up to the office, watch the footage and take a bollocking off the bloke. He then calls me and describes the culprit as 'the slightly greying older one in the metaller t-shirt'. :icon_lol:

Howay man, that could have been anyone! :D

He missed out being a shortarse, might as well put it all in there!

Guest Patrokles
My mates often tell stories about how they were so wasted they pissed the bed and every laughs and pats them on the back. At 25 they should be fucking ashamed tbh

Get some better friends tbh.

• 7 months later...

what a bunch of anti social pissheads

;)

&

well, a lad I knew once went for a weekend with his girl friend, and he woke up in the middle of the night to find he'd pissed the bed

He rolled her over into his wet side, got into hers, and when she woke up in the morning thought that she had pissed the bed.

Mortiified she was.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.