Buy NEXT season's ticket!

East Stander

Ticket News: Get Two Seasons Of Cup Seats FREE!

NEWCASTLE UNITED supporters are to be offered FREE admission to ALL cup matches at St. James' Park for the next two seasons!

Any season ticket holder who purchases a season ticket for the 2008/09 season can enjoy a free seat at EVERY home cup match the Magpies play both this season and next.If you do not have a season ticket currently you can still take advantage of this offer by buying a season ticket for both this season and next.

The Magpies are allowing fans to pay for their 2008/09 season tickets in INTEREST FREE instalments as from today - spreading the cost of watching their favourite team.

That's right, you'll be eligible for the two seasons of FREE home cup tickets either by paying for your 2008/09 season ticket in full now or simply by paying a 10 per cent deposit towards the total cost, with the rest paid over INTEREST FREE monthly instalments up to May 2008.

You can pay by monthly installments via a Direct Debit scheme and special mandate forms will be available from the NUFC Box Office from Friday afternoon, August 24.

Once you renew for 2008/09 or sign up for the Direct Debit Scheme, you will have FREE access for EVERY home cup game for the 2007/08 and 2008/09 seasons, including any European cup games if we qualify for Europe next season. Just think about it - no need to apply and pay for your cup tickets, we'll automatically update your season ticket smart card so that you get in FREE every time!

This offer will remain open until 1 December 2007 but if you wish to take advantage of the offer to get free admission to the Carling Cup game at home to Barnsley on Wednesday, 29 August, you will need to sign up for your 2008/09 season ticket by Tuesday, 28 August.

Season tickets will be cancelled if the purchaser does not keep up repayments by direct debit. If you do miss a payment then you will be asked to pay the full outstanding balance by cash or credit card at the NUFC Box Office.

The Club also reserves the right to refuse any individual the Payment Installment Plan.

Get a stake in your 2008/09 season ticket today - and get cup fever as well!

Please note, as usual, your own seat or area is not guaranteed and the Club reserves the right to re-allocate you with a reasonable alternative should it wish to do so.

· Block L4F in the North West corner is not available for this scheme. However, any supporter sitting in L4F can still take advantage of the offer by moving to another area. The Box Office will assist any supporter in this category to find a suitable alternative.

· Any supporter whose seat is altered will only be subject to very slight change.

If anyone is interested, there are new prices for next season judging by this link:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Prices/0,,10278,00.html

I'd copy the prices if I knew how to!

An example being my seat in the centre of the East Stand was £583 this year, next year the centre blocks are more expensive than the rest of the stand and the price is £635.

Interesting premise, the monthly installments might convince some people. The club sounds worried already that we might have a shit season and struggle to sell tickets

isn't it more a case that they are trying to disguise the price increases by offering the interest free option?

am i reading that page right start paying for NEXT seasons season ticket now???? :D

no good at first glance i thought it was an offer to get rid of the existing tickets for this year

load of rubbish and the ticket prices are now unreal

cheapest Milburn stand Level 7 tickets are £550, fucking joke, worst view in the ground

We're turning into the football equivalent of Sports Soccer tbh.

Buy an adult ticket, get two kids free

Free cup tickets with next season's season ticket

70% off

!!!!1111!!!!11!!!oneoneeleven

We're turning into the football equivalent of Sports Soccer tbh.

Buy an adult ticket, get two kids free

Free cup tickets with next season's season ticket

70% off

!!!!1111!!!!11!!!oneoneeleven

:D:icon_lol:

You can pay by monthly installments via a Direct Debit scheme and special mandate forms will be available from the NUFC Box Office from Friday afternoon, August 24.

Thats great for us not in Newcastle....

I am sure they will post one out to you if you phone and ask!

I'm sure they will too, but surely it would make sense just to post it out automatically as they will have people calling from allover. Just been on and was 10th in a queue so have left it just now. Also with us having to get it posted today there is very little chance we can have it sorted for Weds game.

How hard can it be for them just to put the form up as a downloadable PDF?

Would have saved them a lot of time and hassle giving out the forms in the first place.

What is the TRICKERY of which you speak?!! :D

:icon_lol:

I'm sure they will too, but surely it would make sense just to post it out automatically as they will have people calling from allover. Just been on and was 10th in a queue so have left it just now. Also with us having to get it posted today there is very little chance we can have it sorted for Weds game.

I was in the box office at lunchtime to renew mine and there was a huge queue. Some staff were handing out the forms and others said you had to pay the 10% deposit to get one.

They don't need to post anything out to you once you have filled in the form as they just automatically update your smartcard so you should be fine although they said if the form was after the weekend you might not get your own seat. Apparently even if you are sitting in another area of the ground they can just put this on your smart card.