Happiness.

Tom

How do you percieve it in your everyday life?

What makes you happy about yourself and your achievements and what can you at the end of the day settle on to keep you sane?

:D

There are many different things in life which can unsettle you & damage your wellbeing whether it's through the job your in, people you associate yourself with, where you live, etc. You've just got to make the right choices that you know will benefit you, take action, do the right thing & believe in yourself. The only way your going to be happy is if you do those things and your rewards, nine times out of ten, will come! Your better off asking yourself what makes you unhappy, whether it's a situation you find yourself in, like pissing in the hallway of somebody’s workplace after mixing your drinks, etc, then it's your choice , but everyone’s capable of following anything through. :headphonedance: :headphonedance:

I'm happy that I enjoy the job I do. The wage could be better, but there are opportunities around the corner to be in a position where I will be better off. I'm happy that I've came a long way from where I was four or five years ago, which is why I believe I can do even better. I'm 95% happy that wor' lass is the one, the other 5% is in the air because I'm going on holiday for the first time with her tomorrow.:D

I'm happy that I'm able to sit down & study & pass every course, exam & test I've done over the last few years where as a good few years ago I had a really rough time in doing so because of poor education.

What do I want in life that will truly make me happy? That's an obvious one. Newcastle to win the league, to win the Euro Millions apart from that I guess it is just money because I'm pretty happy with who I am and what I've achieved. You have to be able to give yourself credit, doesn't matter how big or small that achievement is, it's a step forward to many more. If you can't do that then.....maybe you need counseling. :icon_lol:

There's an idea! :headphonedance:

Bit disappointed this isn't about the film of the same name.

Wor lass bawled her eyes out all the way through that film.

...you know that life sapping feeling you get when you absolutely know you're not going to get your oats at the end of the night because all they're going to want to do is cuddle....

...you know that life sapping feeling you get when you absolutely know you're not going to get your oats at the end of the night because all they're going to want to do is cuddle....

I think you're thinking of different films.

Happiness is a film called Happiness.

Happyness is a film that makes women want to cuddle.

I meant Happiness btw. Do you mean The Pursuit of Happyness? I haven't seen that.

Yeah I meant that one tbh. Will Smith got on my tits way before that film, but for him to interfere in the bedroom was just unpardonable.

You plagiarising from Empire again?

A marked improvement on your usual synopses anyway :D

You plagiarising from Empire again?

A marked improvement on your usual synopses anyway :D

Empire would have got the name of the film right. :icon_lol:

You wanna try getting some after watching Bad Boy Bubby with an innocent 16 year old!

Just to be clear it was 10 years ago and I was 18!