Berbs out of here

bobbyshinton

Have a good one Berb. Never been but it's meant to be like Corfu scenery-wise and Corfu is beautiful. It'll fucking boiling at this time of year like.

Been to Corfu a month a go it was geeet hot :D

Lawrence Durrell eat your heart out.

Gerald Durrell n'est-ce pas?

That's his brother.

Ah yeah. Gerald wrote the book then didnt he?

Who was Brian Blessed again?

That's his brother.

Gerald wrote 'My Family and Other Animals' set in Corfu. Lawrence was, amongst other things, a travel writer, who also wrote a book about Corfu - 'Prospero's Cell'.

That's his brother.

Gerald wrote 'My Family and Other Animals' set in Corfu. Lawrence was, amongst other things, a travel writer, who also wrote a book about Corfu - 'Prospero's Cell'.

Was The Tempest set on Corfu then? I didnt know that. Is it called Corfu in the play?

Have a gooden!

Off to Mallorca tomorrow morning myself, like. Flight takes off at 6.10am meaning I have to get up at about 3.00am and get there a couple of hours before hand. :D BUT! I touch down at 10.00am so will have the full day. Just gotta get some kip early on tonight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day_f.shtml?world=0044

Have a gooden!

Off to Mallorca tomorrow morning myself, like. Flight takes off at 6.10am meaning I have to get up at about 3.00am and get there a couple of hours before hand. :icon_lol: BUT! I touch down at 10.00am so will have the full day. Just gotta get some kip early on tonight.

:D

Fuckin hell those are some rough times tho but!

Have a good 'un once you've caught up on your arrears of sleep marra!

That's his brother.

Was The Tempest set on Corfu then? I didnt know that. Is it called Corfu in the play?

The title comes from his assumption that it was set on Corfu. Shakespeare doesn't name the island iirc. Or if he does, he certainly gives it a false name.

That's his brother.

The title comes from his assumption that it was set on Corfu. Shakespeare doesn't name the island iirc. Or if he does, he certainly gives it a false name.

Ah right fair enough. Hadn't heard the Corfu theory before. Almost certain it isn't named in the play.

Have a gooden!

Off to Mallorca tomorrow morning myself, like. Flight takes off at 6.10am meaning I have to get up at about 3.00am and get there a couple of hours before hand. :icon_lol: BUT! I touch down at 10.00am so will have the full day. Just gotta get some kip early on tonight.

:D

Fuckin hell those are some rough times tho but!

Have a good 'un once you've caught up on your arrears of sleep marra!

It's gonna be a nightmare trying to get some kip as you never really do in anyways knowing you’re off away the next day.

When I told wor’ lass we’d probably have to get some kip at about 8.00pm she didn’t seem too pleased, so I think an Indian takeaway & a bit of ruff & tumble with a bit of luck of longevity we might drain our self’s out. :headphonedance:

The Greeks talking up some kind of historical achievement? Surely not...

[/Father Ted] "I hate the Greeks. They invented gayness!" [/Father Ted]

Well OK, that one they can have.