The Mag

Wavey Davey

Aye, fair enough. It can get repetetive at times.

There was an interesting article a couple of issues back when a bloke decided not to renew his season ticket and stated so in a very self-pitying two page spread which told of how he 'no longer loves the club' and that he'll pick and choose which games he goes to.

Made me upset at the lad's attitude, but it was such good reading though. It's those sort of times when it's good to have this sort of platform.

Guest stevieintoon

NE5 writes for them sometimes, and I used to know another lad who was writing for the latest one, canny enough kid. I think they could do with a few more out spoken writers though.

True Faith, but fuck me, it;s well out of date by the time I buy it.

They released a free online edition because of all the rewriting they had to do for Allardyce's appointment/Ashley's takeover which would've made the last issue out of date before it even hit the shelves. I think it may still be on their website if you have a check.

I read both regularly.

They both take a bit of a different spin on things, and I think complement each other well.

Billy Furious is quite funny, I enjoy reading his page.

TF, I like because it looks at music and nostalgia a bit more and I think it's a cracking read.