Plans for the weekend ???

Radgina

...the sun is shining...life is bearable at the moment so I am going to have a blowout this weekend :icon_lol: out tonight ....barby at mates the mora and a toby round the town on Sunday.....aaahhhh ...life is sweet :D

Few post work pints at the box.

Back to shields later on for some real Ale at the Maltings.

Saturday afternoon on a bit of a crawl around the dingy pubs of shields with the lads. Few games of killer as the scores come in.

Sunday afternoon - Boro Match at the New Crown

Sunday night - 21st birthday do

Monday - sand down and paint the internal doors, fit some door stops, seal the new bath, fit the panels and any other odd jobs around the house.....unless it's lush, then I'll sit in the yard with a wet rag on my head.

Few post work pints at the box.

Back to shields later on for some real Ale at the Maltings.

Saturday afternoon on a bit of a crawl around the dingy pubs of shields with the lads. Few games of killer as the scores come in.

Sunday afternoon - Boro Match at the New Crown

Sunday night - 21st birthday do

Monday - sand down and paint the internal doors, fit some door stops, seal the new bath, fit the panels and any other odd jobs around the house.....unless it's lush, then I'll sit in the yard with a wet rag on my head.

you were doing so well up until that point :D

Guest Patrokles

Finializing an apartment, hanging out in Verona with my girlfriend and people, heading to Baltimore on Sunday to go tubing and spend a week with a very good friend who leaves for England next week.

I'm absolutely skint...and my boiler has just packed up. Great timing!

Friday: Stay in and watch "Them". It'd better be good whoever recommended this in other thread!

Sat: Penultimate pre-season friendly match. Cash in my copper jar :D

Sun: Bike ride. Watch the Toon. Paint some skirting boards.

Mon: Gym. Might have a spring clean.

No getting pissed for me. Might have a couple of beers watching the Boro match. Thats it :icon_lol:

chill out with the nieghbours for Balcony-BBQ tonight, up early to go down to London tomorrow.

BBQ at mates house on Saturday evening

Notting Hill Carnival for Sunday and Monday

Tuesday recover at mates house in St Reatham (sic)

Possibly stay a bit longer with another mate in Essex or if not there, then visit a mate in Bournemouth for a Tuesday night curry :D

Wednesday Oxford with a friend and hopefully meet up with Silky after his Reading Festival gig.

Thursday back to Leeds either on the train, with Silky or with Oxford friend if she's coming back yet.

Friday maybe a houseparty.. or maybe nothing depending on my mood.

kind of more than a weekend... but I got carried away and am only taking the time off because I can neither carry it over to next year, take a proper holiday this year nor can I cash in the days for money

Going to watch PNE vs Colchester tomorrow... get to see Sheringham and Carrol, should be interesting, hopefully big Andy will get a game.

Going t'pub on Sunday for the match, and maybe out for a few that night.

Working on Monday 9-2 on double time so that's not too shabby!

Working Saturday morning then train back to Newcastle in the afternoon, quiet night in then early start and off to smog land and then back to town and on the piss.