Stuck on which car...

peasepud

Of the 3 I'd say the Merc but then I nearly bought one. Settled for a BMW in the end. Given that you want something with a bit of kick to to it, I'd go for a 325 or a 330. BMW are excellent cars to run. I went for a more sedate 320d. Not as fast as I'd like but I do get 0 - 60 in less than 9s and ~50mpg.

Next car will be a crossfire if I can afford it (might be a few years yet though :D )

Of the 3 I'd say the Merc but then I nearly bought one. Settled for a BMW in the end. Given that you want something with a bit of kick to to it, I'd go for a 325 or a 330. BMW are excellent cars to run. I went for a more sedate 320d. Not as fast as I'd like but I do get 0 - 60 in less than 9s and ~50mpg.

Next car will be a crossfire if I can afford it (might be a few years yet though :D )

Have you seen the new bmw 630 pud?

I cant stand bmw's but the 630 is a stunna of a car. might be a bit out of your price range though.

I cant stand bmw's but the 630 is a stunna of a car. might be a bit out of your price range though.

Im the same as you there, the 630 is smart but I hate Beemers tbh that and the fact Im a good bit short of the required spondooly!

Im the same as you there, the 630 is smart but I hate Beemers tbh that and the fact Im a good bit short of the required spondooly!

If your lucky you might find one in the mid twenties.

If your lucky you might find one in the mid twenties.

Ahh but if I had anything near the mid 20s to spend then Id be looking elsewhere again