Renault Clio

Matt

Basically I'm selling my motor- it's a 2004 (53 reg) Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v, 20500 on the clock. Has a couple of optional features in full electric sunroof and climate control. CD player with stalk controls and electric windows / mirrors as standard.

The colour is 'platinum' - its a metallic silver/pearl finish. MOTed in Feb with no problems, Tax till next May.

£4,800 is the price on the cards, a special Toontastic rate.

You get about 40mpg overall, about 33-35 urban and on the motorway doing 55 its more like 48-50mpg. Will sit happily at 85 for longer journeys but turn the music up, the 1.2 can get a bit noisy at higher speeds. It's pretty easy to drive but isn't the quickest up hills unless you're carrying good speed to start with.

Before I have to start flogging it to some two-bit shark I thought it would be worth a long shot to see if any of you lot are interested.

Cheers.

hmmmmm :D

I wonder if its an idea to trial a "Classifieds" Forum?

Views people?

i actually think thats a great idea! ive seen other forums have them and there is an element of trust present between us posters/lurkers. I mean if someone did rip another member off they'd never get away with it.

Basically I'm selling my motor- it's a 2004 (53 reg) Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v, 20500 on the clock. Has a couple of optional features in full electric sunroof and climate control. CD player with stalk controls and electric windows / mirrors as standard.

The colour is 'platinum' - its a metallic silver/pearl finish. MOTed in Feb with no problems, Tax till next May.

£4,800 is the price on the cards, a special Toontastic rate.

You get about 40mpg overall, about 33-35 urban and on the motorway doing 55 its more like 48-50mpg. Will sit happily at 85 for longer journeys but turn the music up, the 1.2 can get a bit noisy at higher speeds. It's pretty easy to drive but isn't the quickest up hills unless you're carrying good speed to start with.

Before I have to start flogging it to some two-bit shark I thought it would be worth a long shot to see if any of you lot are interested.

Cheers.

I hear Pud's in the market for a motor

hmmmmm :D

I wonder if its an idea to trial a "Classifieds" Forum?

Views people?

i actually think thats a great idea! ive seen other forums have them and there is an element of trust present between us posters/lurkers. I mean if someone did rip another member off they'd never get away with it.

And so it happened ... http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showforum=23

Its a trial only though, seeing as nobody else from the Admin team was around, if someone thinks its a bad idea then it may go the journey.