Today's Matches

Besty

Sounds like Craig Gordon has had a great game, sounds like it could have been a cricket score.

Torres should of had at least 2 goals and Voronin should of had 2 as well.

Gordon did well to keep them in the game especially taking some full on shots on his chest, crazy man. Could be the difference between them staying up or going down. Mackems had nothing else to be excited about up the field, tbh. 2 shots on target for the whole game...

Sounds like Craig Gordon has had a great game, sounds like it could have been a cricket score.

Torres should of had at least 2 goals and Voronin should of had 2 as well.

Gordon did well to keep them in the game especially taking some full on shots on his chest, crazy man. Could be the difference between them staying up or going down. Mackems had nothing else to be excited about up the field, tbh. 2 shots on target for the whole game...

More than we had last week tbh

Argh... Derby do look like they are in the shit already.

Just noticed there was a little Nottingham Forest vs Leeds earlier. What a match up for League One! ended 2-1 to Leeds.

Gordon may rue deciding on Sunderland.

Surely he knew very well what he was letting himself in to. If anything this will give his so called skills more exposure I guess. Can't see him staying on if they go down.

Gordon may rue deciding on Sunderland.

Surely he knew very well what he was letting himself in to. If anything this will give his so called skills more exposure I guess. Can't see him staying on if they go down.

I hate to sound like a makem but would piss myself if he got a long term injury.

RESULTS:

Arsenal 1-0 Manchester City

Aston Villa 2-1 Fulham

Bolton 3-0 Reading

Chelsea 1-0 Portsmouth

Derby 1-2 Birmingham

Sunderland 0-2 Liverpool

West Ham 1-1 Wigan