Middlesbrough v Newcastle: Match Thread

Besty

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1510: GOAL Middlesbrough 1-2 Newcastle

Geremi clips a pass into the box where Mark Viduka outmuscles Jonathan Woodgate. He brings the ball down on his thing, twists round his old team-mate and slams the volley home. That's silenced the home fans.

:D

There we are F/T - 2-2

Now wait for all the doomsday fans to start coming out now!

Looked a bit better in the second half as the midfield started playing around with the ball but there is a lot to work with there. We are still undefeated and have played 3 games.

We have the Bull coming in next weekend and will slot into LB, Taylor moved to RB and Cacapa and Rozehnal at CB.

I think we need a creative link in the midfield but at the same time cannot wait till Joey Joe Joe Junior gets fit and raring to go.

There we are F/T - 2-2

Now wait for all the doomsday fans to start coming out now!

Looked a bit better in the second half as the midfield started playing around with the ball but there is a lot to work with there. We are still undefeated and have played 3 games.

We have the Bull coming in next weekend and will slot into LB, Taylor moved to RB and Cacapa and Rozehnal at CB.

I think we need a creative link in the midfield but at the same time cannot wait till Joey Joe Joe Junior gets fit and raring to go.

Aye we need a creative player and more importantly we just need time for the players to get used to this formation, get Barton back, and get Owen 100% fit.

We're still unbeaten and tbh I'd take draws away from home for the most part with the odd win here and there.

EDIT! Viduka is still some way from full fitness too. It'll all come together eventually.

Edited by Gemmill

If we're gonna get Owen back to 100%, he needs games, not 20 minutes here and there. And let's face it, Martins is fuck all use, so we may as well start starting games with Owen imo.

Agreed about Owen, but I thought Martins worked hard, Viduka on the other hand did fuck all other than his goal.